GDT - week 7 The SHE Gals vs the Damn Boys.

resilient part 2

11 minutes ago, Ace5 said:
19 minutes ago, TVScout said:

We have the 2nd worse WRs in the league:

http://hosted.stats.com/fb/tmleaders.asp?type=Receiving&range=NFL&rank=232

Fortunately the Eagles have the worst of all.

Everything about this matchup is disappointing 

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/stats?season=2018&week=100&category=RECEIVING&opp=0&sort=10&qualified=1&sortOrder=0

This has us even worse. 15 just among the top 3 WRs.... not including the rest of the team

9 hours ago, Ace5 said:

Football has made me sad again. 

Amari Cooper, Randall Cobb, Tyron Smith, La’el Collins, Anthony Brown, and Byron Jones are not expected to practice today.

Don't worry we got Philly right where we want them. I don't know why but all indications point we shouldn't be winning this game, and yet we will

• Like 2

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

Don't worry we got Philly right where we want them. I don't know why but all indications point we shouldn't be winning this game, and yet we will

I am reverse jinxing the hell out of us to ensure the win. Ive been telling the Eagles for days they should win

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am reverse jinxing the hell out of us to ensure the win. Ive been telling the Eagles for days they should win

reverse jinx all you want, but I really do feel like we will win. Backs to the wall. hated rival. It doesn't matter who is out for at least THIS game.

Shet if you want a jinx, it is the curse of JG. He wins every time he is an inch from being shown "the door" 

I even feel our MUCH maligned defense WILL MAKE some BIG plays..., 

On 10/16/2019 at 12:56 PM, Ace5 said:

Football has made me sad again. 

Amari Cooper, Randall Cobb, Tyron Smith, La’el Collins, Anthony Brown, and Byron Jones are not expected to practice today.

Same guys not expected to practice today. 

EDIT- TWITTER LIES TYRON AND LA'EL LIMITED IN INDIVIDUAL DRILLS

Edited by Ace5
Lies and slander

17 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You know I think when you made that GDT for them, I think you're yin yang went to a yang yang and it destroyed your GDT mojo. This all started when you did that. 

If Amari Cooper misses this game he's a wuss.

It's not a sprain, or a torn anything. It's just an ouchy. A boo boo. A bruise. He has to play through it. 

It's not a hamstring, or turf toe, or anything that can actually send him to IR. It's pain. It probably hurts like hell, but you are a football player, and you have guys like Witten, Dak, and Zeke in your locker room. I wonder how many bruises Zeke has after a game.

Maybe he needs to rub some vagisil on it. That might help him.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

If Amari Cooper misses this game he's a wuss.

It's not a sprain, or a torn anything. It's just an ouchy. A boo boo. A bruise. He has to play through it. 

It's not a hamstring, or turf toe, or anything that can actually send him to IR. It's pain. It probably hurts like hell, but you are a football player, and you have guys like Witten, Dak, and Zeke in your locker room. I wonder how many bruises Zeke has after a game.

Maybe he needs to rub some vagisil on it. That might help him.

ouch!