MNF: Lions at Packers

Malfatron

who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2019 at 12:33 AM

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Considering his helmet was very clearly pushed up and back because of the contact, it should have been a penalty on Bahktari as well. 

I can pick and choose how to interpret the definitions just as you can.

It's literally barely noticeable in live speed. You're just whining

Just now, Nnivolcm said:

And the silence of the response 

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

As a Lions fan I figured you would be used to utter failure, but it still seems to burn just as much.

There's no conspiracy against you. Your team isn't relevant enough to conspire against. 

And there it is. 

Full swallow but will there be a gag later in the season? 

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Just curious if there is any other person this site that agrees with @AlexGreen#20's stance that grabbing shoulder pads = forceable impact to the neck?

Also curious if anyone agrees that the blow to the head is not a penalty (even if it would have been a soft one). And before you answer remember your history lesson that the intent of these rules where to stop the Deacon Jones/Erik Williams head slaps.

Anyone? Looking for anyone that agrees with him

15 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

It is a foul if an offensive blocker:

1. Thrusts his hands forward above the frame of an opponent to forcibly contact him on the head, neck, or face; or
    Note: Contact in close-line play is not a foul, unless it is direct and forcible, or prolonged.

Want to go ahead and read that last word for me?

Read the big word and realize it doesnt say "and"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

But they DID! Years ago, when they gifted the Packers one more play after Rodgers' facemask was literally grazed. (That last play just so happened to be the infamous hail mary).

Forcible contact to the Head of QB is different and you know it.

You keep misinterpreting the rules and then complaining that you're being cheated by your pen made up rules.

Says the team that lost to fall to the basement of the division to the team that won to go to the top. We're ten pages in to Lions fans griping about calls. Perspective.

LMFAO most of the comments have been from people that ARENT lions fan. It’s also been 10 pages of YOU defending the call. You’re the one that literally started the conversation that’s taken place over the last 10 pages because you cannot accept reality. 

perspective. 

Says the team that lost to fall to the basement of the division to the team that won to go to the top. We're ten pages in to Lions fans griping about calls. Perspective.

I mean, if that was my outlook, and the whole world knew my team just had to be repeatedly bailed out by the refs to avoid going 0-5 against that team over the last 5 games, I'd be as upset as you are.