Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Also what's the consensus on Cephus's case? I know there wasn't enough evidence, but does it pass the smell test?... I really haven't looked into much since last Summer, where my takeaway was that Cephus was playing with fire with what he 100% did, and then may or may not have actually committed a crime, and I assumed he'd never be a Badger again for being dumb enough to get in the situation he was in.

You know I'd hate for the ONE thing that makes me feel a tiny bit better about being 2nd fiddle (or worse, at this rate), that thing being that we run a cleaner and quite frankly more ethical program than anyone us on our level or above, to be taken from me...

PMd you

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Very impressed by the OL and entire defense, but Coan is clearly not gonna be the guy.... Why even he play him, PC?

What I don't understand is, you're up 35-0 with 20+ minutes left. Get your back-up QBs some burn. Feel like PC doesn't do this because he doesn't want any controversy.

EDIT - Yes, I know he brought in Chase Wolf to hand the ball off. That's not what I meant though.

Edited by beekay414

I'm just gonna go out on a little limb here and say the RB depth at Wisco is better than Minnesota. I'll take JT23, Garrett Groshek, Nakia Watson and Bradrick Shaw over that hodgepodge of average the next state over. JT23 alone is worth more than those goons lol.

Just saw the Cephus throw that Coan missed. It's early, I'm not worried about it. It was literally missed by 1 step. I thought, by reading this forum, the throw was absurdly bad. 

Coan is good enough to be our JPW (John Parker Wilson) or Kelly Bryant. What we're hoping Mertz is, is our Tua Tagovailoa or Trevor Lawrence. 

20 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Just saw the Cephus throw that Coan missed. It's early, I'm not worried about it. It was literally missed by 1 step. I thought, by reading this forum, the throw was absurdly bad. 

Now that play fake deep ball? That was bad. His feet weren't set and that's why he overthrew him. He needs more loft on his deep ball. Not Hornibrook loft but less umphf. 

Also, just remember, folks...every time Ozzy talks **** about the Badgers in preseason, good things happen. 

Logan Brown who?

Rodney Smith and his brethren? huehuehue

Minnesota's receivers are better? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

One team gave up 21 points to Jackrabbits. The other team shut out Bulls. 

Minnesota is definitely ascending while we're definitely donezo.

They win one game in over a decade and they can't help themselves. Gonna be fun to watch another decade long winning streak.

Edited by beekay414

Oh man, he was talking about how Minnesota's RBs are a wash with the Badgers. I literally just looked up their stats from last year. Good lord is this dude a homer. Man, I'm sure glad he watches all that college football.

Jonathan Taylor (2018): 307 carries, 2194 yards, 16 TD, 7.1 YPC
All of Minnesota's RBs (2018): 450 carries, 2259 yards, 23 TD, 5.0 YPC