Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

Heading into this season expectations (at least for me) were lower than they've been in quite some time, now we're headed into week 5 with more hype than we've had in quite some time.

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I feel like spanking Michigan would have been a bigger deal...

Unfortunately the only story here is how bad Michigan looks, Harbaugh's job security, Shea's future, etc. Not a lot of focus on how damn good we look. I won't pretend Michigan was some juggernaut, they obviously are looking like a massive disappointment (barley survived Army), but we're still probably talking a top 25 caliber team when we talk Michigan, and Badgers put a BEATDOWN on them. Final score doesn't do justice to the domination.

Worst case ranking: #11, ND-UGA is close enough that neither fall out of top 10 and we only jump Utah and Michigan

Best case ranking: #8, we jump Texas, Florida and a Notre Dame that loses.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

I do really like the fact that Coan always seems calm, cool and collected in that huddle. He's got their respect and he's making the right reads/plays. He's slowly but surely getting better. He's got 4 more games until the big one. We should, absolutely, no question, be 7-0 going into that game. Sure, Sparty has a nice defense but that offense shouldn't give us problems and it's in Camp Randall. 

Came into this season with no expectations and this team is just stealing my heart. Really wanna say thanks to @Ozzy for, once again, being the pre-season boost we really needed. I don't know what we'd do without our lack of RB depth, our no-name OL and Logan Brown, and Jack Coan!