Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

Pryor, Davis and Cephus (R.I.P.) could be a good trio if we had a damn QB lol

Don't forget Perry and Green.  I think those 2 can be really good as well.

Plus add the guys we are bringing in this year.

Edited by SplashDive
  • Like 1

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

We have everything we need to be a NC type team in the next few years but a QB. 

Defense? Check. All of the checks.

WRs? Cepuhs, Pryor, Davis. Check.

RB? Taylor. Check.

OL? We're Wisconsin. Check.

Every single thing except a QB is lined up.

You should get Kelly Bryant as a grad transfer next year.

• Like 2

Just now, bkobow05 said:

Cephus has done it a lot this year tbh

I know he's made equally impressive catches but I don't recall jump balls like that. Either way, we've actually got what looks like it'll be a very good WR corp. Stave, McEvoy and Bart can at least hide behind the fact that they had pretty much 0 WR talent after Abbrederis left. Horni's got one of the best TEs, best run games, and talented WRs but he can't take advantage of it. It's the boneheaded throws that just kill him, and they're so unnecessary. Not like we  are asking him to carry the offense.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I know he's made equally impressive catches but I don't recall jump balls like that. Either way, we've actually got what looks like it'll be a very good WR corp. Stave, McEvoy and Bart can at least hide behind the fact that they had pretty much 0 WR talent after Abbrederis left. Horni's got one of the best TEs, best run games, and talented WRs but he can't take advantage of it. It's the boneheaded throws that just kill him, and they're so unnecessary. Not like we  are asking him to carry the offense.

Specifically recall Cephus winning a jump ball in the EZ. Can’t remember who he took it from but it was almost identical to Pryor’s. 

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Bammer rolls them and then UGA in the title game. One SEC team makes it and we're basically set.

Unfortunately Ohio St is probably going to roll us if they bring their A game. Unlike everyone we've faced thus far, they have a defensive front good enough to completely shut down the run if they commit to it.