Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

32 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol just start typing in Gr in google and Mertz is the #1 thing to pop up. This is amazing and we all knew it was coming. Should've started him last year. We would've won the whole damn thing (tongue-in-cheek obvsly)

Coan was good but man we definitely would have been better in 2019 IMO... still get blown out midseason by OSU but the rest? Who knows. Of course there’s no telling how much the redshirt helped him, some guys really do need it. Knowing PC I’m inclined to believed Coan had the job before camp really began though.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Coan was good but man we definitely would have been better in 2019 IMO... still get blown out midseason by OSU but the rest? Who knows. Of course there’s no telling how much the redshirt helped him, some guys really do need it. Knowing PC I’m inclined to believed Coan had the job before camp really began though.

Of course Coan had it before camp. It didn't matter what Mertz did. The fact that Coan STILL had it this fall camp should tell you all you need to know about PC. Mertz literally just forced his hand tonight. 

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

lol just start typing in Gr in google and Mertz is the #1 thing to pop up. This is amazing and we all knew it was coming. Should've started him last year. We would've won the whole damn thing (tongue-in-cheek obvsly)

Too bad our WRs aren't great.  Mertz will help Ferguson get better numbers this year.

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Urban Meyer did a QB thing for BTN and just confirmed that Mertz chose Wisconsin over tOSU. Meyer said that he and Day both wanted him. Feels so good.

didnt he commit to Wisky before Day was on Staff? Before Day came, if I was a pro style QB, I wouldnt have wanted to go to tOSU.