Week 7 non-Viking games

vike daddy

8 minutes ago, Illadelegend215 said:

Why is it that we can’t drive on the bears like this? It’s frustrating to see how easy it is for the saints 

Didn't Saints have a shortfield on that TD drive? iirc the started the drive at 16 yard line inside Bears territory because Anthony Miller fumbled

3 minutes ago, Illadelegend215 said:

We had a short field as well...went three and out

I mean having a short field at 16 yard line is just totally different from having a short field at 40 yard line...also Saints have a very good OL...due to some reason, Vikings OL always struggled against Bears in recent years.

Just now, upriser7 said:

I mean having a short field at 16 yard line is just totally different from having a short field at 40 yard line...also Saints have a very good OL...due to some reason, Vikings OL always struggled against Bears in recent years.

Nah you’re right about the difference, but we still were going 3 and out against back ups. Meanwhile teddy is able to get protection and make reads.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Illadelegend215 said:

We can’t do that ish though. If the raiders can do it we should as well. Better talent all across the board. We HAVE to execute against the bears. They have been beating our butts since Kirk came.

Since Khalil Mack came in

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Teddy is the exact QB has wanted.. but Teddy also may not have won today’s game against the lions the way our defense played.

I think Saints are probably best possible fit for him...they have a very good OL and Sean Payton is an offensive guru..he can design quick short passing schemes that should suit Teddy's game  well. I am also surprised to see how good Saints defense has been....they won games where their offense scored 13 points, 12 points....it's weird considering I am so used to Saints having poor defenses during for most of Sean Payton/Brees era.

Edited by upriser7