NFL Week 7 GDT

SteelKing728

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Try telling that to Skip Bayless when it comes to the Cowboys lol. He will tell you that the Cowboys fought hard and Dak passed for 400+yds in the 2nd half but in actuality they didnt do crap when it was close and the opposing team blew the game open before Dak and the Cowboys offense started to do something. But yeah as someone who picked the Falcons before the season to win the NFC South they have been a big disappointment. Changes have to be made because the Falcons are too talented to be this bad. 

Theirs a good reason for that i am much more intelligent than Skip Bayless it's a known fact :D  But yeah alot of people picked us and most of us fans believed we had a great chance to with the talent we have.   I hope we can get a good HC that can run a high powered offense extremely well.  Then get lucky on a good DC that can change us around pretty quickly with adding a few pieces for him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I got you. As soon as I get my lap top back I’ll make one for you. I owe a few people some stuff lol. I just always break my lap top. 

No you don't owe me one i would have owed you one and given it to you.  It was a reverse avatar bet i was gonna make you use a good anime one of my choosing if we got our butts kicked.