SNF GDT: Eagles @ Cowboys

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

No, not a joke. The throws he makes and the way he breaks defenses down is better than both Goff and Dak right now. 

Doesn’t mean they won’t catch up. But Wentz is doing it with a clearly depleted and less talented offensive roster than both Goff and Dak. 

I think on balance, Wentz has clearly looked like the superior passer up to this point, so I agree.

The things that give me pause are the health issues, and also some rumblings that he's not all that well-liked in that locker room. I'm not saying I think that, but there have been some troubling reports.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

No, not a joke. The throws he makes and the way he breaks defenses down is better than both Goff and Dak right now. 

Doesn’t mean they won’t catch up. But Wentz is doing it with a clearly depleted and less talented offensive roster than both Goff and Dak. 

You are joking? 

I cant tell if you are effing with me. Everything you are saying is provably false. Including the fact that the Eagles had the #1 roster in the NFL 2 years running according... like... EVERYBODY. The Cowboys on the other hand had a "9 win roster with a 7 win coach"

But, judging by your comments this thread, you will literally say any irrational thought you come up with to bash the Cowboys. 

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I'm sorry but Wentz has had a better offensive supporting cast his entire career in comparison to Dak. The only place Dak has had an edge is RB1.

I disagree. Dak has had a better running game and O line. 

And if it came down to it, out of the three, having a better O line and RB are more helpful than better receivers 

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I'm sorry but Wentz has had a better offensive supporting cast his entire career in comparison to Dak. The only place Dak has had an edge is RB1.

What about the fact that Dallas actually has a legit #1 WR that can get open? Or their OL which, right now at this moment, is clearly better than outs

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You are joking? 

I cant tell if you are effing with me. Everything you are saying is provably false. Including the fact that the Eagles had the #1 roster in the NFL 2 years running according... like... EVERYBODY. The Cowboys on the other hand had a "9 win roster with a 7 win coach"

But, judging by your comments this thread, you will literally say any irrational thought you come up with to bash the Cowboys. 

I only do it to balance out your irrational love for Dak 

• Like 1