SNF GDT: Eagles @ Cowboys

Matts4313

Let's not act like Wentz is bad. That would be really silly.

Here's a comparison of Dak & Wentz last 16 games:

Comp Att Yds TD INT Sk SkY Rate Y/A NY/A AY/A ANY/A
Wentz 368 554 4120 31 10 35 217 99.6 7.4 6.6 7.7 6.9
Prescott 396 558 4591 26 11 43 292 102.8 8.2 7.2 8.3 7.2

Not drastically different.

Edited by Joe_is_the_best

3 minutes ago, Joe_is_the_best said:

Let's not act like Wentz is bad. That would be really silly.

Here's a comparison of Dak & Wentz last 16 games:

Comp Att Yds TD INT Sk SkY Rate Y/A NY/A AY/A ANY/A
Wentz 368 554 4120 31 10 35 217 99.6 7.4 6.6 7.7 6.9
Prescott 396 558 4591 26 11 43 292 102.8 8.2 7.2 8.3 7.2

Not drastically different.

Plus another 8 tds rushing for Dak vs 1 for Wentz

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I would like these post but I am out of footballs. The Eagles roster is super talented, which they all know deep down. 

So you are putting that 37-10 loss on Carson Wentz? That looked like a super talented roster to you? Matts, literally 3 days ago you called Carson Wentz the 9th best QB in the league. If the 9th best QB in the league with a "super talented" roster is losing by 27 points to the Cowboys, then what does that make the Dallas roster in your eyes, the 80s 49ers? Wait no, they're an average roster being carried by an insanely good QB? Is that your angle?... but wait, again, because when calling Wentz the 9th best QB in the league you also referred to Dak as #10. Hmm...

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

That looked like a super talented roster to you?

It looked like an arse whooping, it happens to talented teams all the time.

Matts, literally 3 days ago you called Carson Wentz the 9th best QB in the league.

3 days ago was mid-september? 

If the 9th best QB in the league with a "super talented" roster is losing by 27 points to the Cowboys, then what does that make the Dallas roster in your eyes, the 80s 49ers?

An arse whooping, they happen sometimes

Wait no, they're an average roster being carried by an insanely good QB? Is that your angle?... but wait, again, because when calling Wentz the 9th best QB in the league you also referred to Dak as #10. Hmm...

Is this sentence even english? 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

It looked like an arse whooping, it happens to talented teams all the time.

3 days ago was mid-september? 

An arse whooping, they happen sometimes

Is this sentence even english? 

What do you think about the Eagles going forward? Surely your opinion of Wentz hassn't changed too much from the 1 game you've watched of him since calling him #9, he must still at least be a solid QB? and we have a stacked roster after all. Eagles fans are pretty set on 7-9/8-8, but I'd be glad to here differently.

"Mid September"

On 10/16/2019 at 3:50 AM, Matts4313 said:

I have worked myself up into a tizzy and am actually legit annoyed with you. 

I say Dak is borderline top 10, you call me skip bayless. I am clearly right and you all were clearly wrong.

I say the Eagles talent is overrated (not #1 in the NFL). You call me a troll. I am clearly right and you all were clearly wrong. 

I say Wentz is top 10 but not an MVP. You all accuse me of bashing him. I am clearly right and you all were clearly wrong. 

(I literally put Wentz above Dak, FYI)

Literally 5 days ago.

Ladies and genetleman, the Skip Bayless of FF. Can not even keep up with his own takes.

• Like 1

What do you think about the Eagles going forward? Surely your opinion of Wentz hassn't changed too much from the 1 game you've watched of him since calling him #9, he must still at least be a solid QB? and we have a stacked roster after all. Eagles fans are pretty set on 7-9/8-8, but I'd be glad to here differently.

Look, I refuse to constantly debate you on things I *actually* say vs. things you pretend are my stance that are fictitious little brother syndrome created in your own mind. 

Reread that sentence and then look up the term strawman.

I think the Eagles are really talented. So did all of America. They were rated the #1 roster in the NFL by multiple people. 

I think Wentz is a top 10 QB.

I think Pederson is overrated as a coach (remember Eagles fans bashing me for that?) and that has led to a dysfunct locker room. As long as the locker room is out of control and Wentz's teammates continue to bash him in the media, you guys will be inconsistent. 

PS: From this very thread -

18 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I will tone it down the sarcasm/troll post.

I do think Wentz is a top 10 post.

Just so you all know. 

5 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

"Mid September"

Literally 5 days ago.

Ladies and genetleman, the Skip Bayless of FF. Can not even keep up with his own takes.

lmao. STRETCH.

I said Wentz was #9 in mid september. #9 is a specific number. I said Wentz was top 10 just last night, a few days ago, multiple times since the season started. I was explaining the verbatim #9 stance was in mid-september. 

Cmon man, try to use facts. This is embarrassing for you.

Edited by Matts4313

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Look, I refuse to constantly debate you on things I *actually* say vs. things you pretend are my stance that are fictitious little brother syndrome created in your own mind. 

Reread that sentence and then look up the term strawman.

I think the Eagles are really talented. So did all of America. They were rated the #1 roster in the NFL by multiple people. 

I think Wentz is a top 10 QB.

I think Pederson is overrated as a coach (remember Eagles fans bashing me for that?) and that has led to a dysfunct locker room. As long as the locker room is out of control and Wentz's teammates continue to bash him in the media, you guys will be inconsistent. 

PS: From this very thread -

Continuing to call us super talented implies you think we are super talented... Just because the media, myself, and many others, thought we were super talented, evidently doesn't mean we actually are. 3-4, with 2 ugly losses in a row, I personally don't think we are. Injuries didn't help, but it goes beyond that. So with that being said, there's not many other ways to interpret you still referring to the the Eagles as super talented in the context of supporting casts as simply an attempts to knock Wentz. I mean you're even admitting to trolling, so why are you even debating? You threw out bait, looks like I bit.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

lmao. STRETCH.

I said Wentz was #9 in mid september. #9 is a specific number. I said Wentz was top 10 just last night.

Cmon man, try to use facts. This is embarrassing for you.

How is this a stretch? I literally took a quote YOU said 5 days ago. Am I supposed to know in that specific post you were referring to this famous "Matts mid September" ranking? You can see how this can be a bit confusing, no?

Continuing to call us super talented implies you think we are super talented...

I think you all have a talented roster that is significantly better than 37-10. You didnt play that way. 

Just because the media, myself, and many others, thought we were super talented, evidently doesn't mean we actually are. 3-4, with 2 ugly losses in a row, I personally don't think we are. Injuries didn't help, but it goes beyond that. So with that being said, there's not many other ways to interpret you still referring to the the Eagles as super talented in the context of supporting casts as simply an attempts to knock Wentz. I mean you're even admitting to trolling, so why are you even debating? You threw out bait, looks like I bit.

Gon Fishing... 

I dont think your WRs/RBs/OL are bad. So I dont give Wentz the same benefit of doubt that you do. Like I have said on repeat for years, he is not MVP Wentz.... He also isnt this multi-turnover machine that he showed against the Falcons/Cowboys. He is somewhere in between. 

How is this a stretch? I literally took a quote YOU said 5 days ago. Am I supposed to know in that specific post you were referring to this famous "Matts mid September" ranking? You can see how this can be a bit confusing, no?

You said #9, so I thought you were referring to my rankings I made at that point. 

Arent you supposed to commit all my post to memory? :D