SNF GDT: Eagles @ Cowboys

Matts4313

Everything about this game was pathetic starting with that asinine 'we're going to win' by Pederson.

I was embarrassed to be an Eagles fan tonight. Feel free to poke fun at us this week because our team earned that on the field.

You can start with Wentz is now 8-10 in his last 18 if you like.  (I don't hide from the truth)

Dak now owns the Eagles at 5-2 just like the Giants at 5-2 and DC at 6-1.

• BTW, one of the 2 losses to Philly was a Dallas bye week 17 in 2016 where Dak threw 8 passes and sat down.
  • One of the wins was the same thing for Philly in week 17 vs Philly but 4-1 is still domination.

This is his division until Wentz and co can change that. I don't like it but that's the way it is until/if they show up on December 22 in Philly.

His bowl of Chunky Soup gave more effort than the Eagles did tonight.

736588088_1280x720.jpg

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Everything about this game was pathetic starting with that asinine 'we're going to win' by Pederson.

I was embarrassed to be an Eagles fan tonight. Feel free to poke fun at us this week because our team earned that on the field.

You can start with Wentz is now 8-10 in his last 18 if you like.  (I don't hide from the truth)

• BTW, one of the 2 losses to Philly was a Dallas bye week 17 in 2016 where Dak threw 8 passes and sat down.
  • One of the wins was the same thing for Philly in week 17 vs Philly but 4-1 is still domination.

This is his division until Wentz and co can change that. I don't like it but that's the way it is until/if they show up on December 22 in Philly.

See, I knew we could set our differences aside and become best friends. 

2 hours ago, SkippyX said:

His bowl of Chunky Soup gave more effort than the Eagles did tonight.

736588088_1280x720.jpg

Would you trade that Super Bowl ring for those records against your division rivals?

7 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

This is for sure accurate. He has played fine this season, but to be a top 5 guy he needs to do more with what he has.

He can get there, he still is developing. The talent around him is clearly atrocious though and has to be looked at as a major factor in why our offense can't move the ball. And people watching this game coming away with the opinion that Wentz is the problem probably don't understand football.

The talent around Wentz is atrocious? This the same Eagles team that people were claiming is one of the more talented rosters in all of football? Seems like Eagles fans want to make every excuse in the book for the guy.

I wonder if Lane Johnson is still having fun.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

how can you say that Wentz has a bad supporting cast?

It's better than league average and Eagles fans were drooling over this in the preseason. 

Every fan base will throw the rest of their team and coaches under the bus to support their quarterback, knowing it’s the most important position for sustained success. Unfortunately for Eagles fans, their best shot is the backup in Jacksonville. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

The talent around Wentz is atrocious? This the same Eagles team that people were claiming is one of the more talented rosters in all of football? Seems like Eagles fans want to make every excuse in the book for the guy.

I wonder if Lane Johnson is still having fun.

33 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

how can you say that Wentz has a bad supporting cast?

It's better than league average and Eagles fans were drooling over this in the preseason. 

I would like these post but I am out of footballs. The Eagles roster is super talented, which they all know deep down. 

From an emotional perspective, this game for the Cowboys was the equivalent of that Saints game last year where Dallas was amped up, flying around and destroying everyone. Dougie P giving them ammo plus opting to receive when the offense has been putrid in the first quarter set off the avalanche. Kudos to Dallas. I didn't feel great about the game going into it, but I would've never guessed we'd get stomped that bad.

With that said, I'm not of the belief the sky is falling. We have Buffalo next week then the bye. After that, the only two times we truly have to travel in the last 8 weeks is to DC and Miami (not counting a 1.5 hour bus ride up the turnpike). I know Dallas is feeling good, but they're one game up with the toughest remaining schedule in the league. They may still win the division but it'll more than likely come down to that week 16 game in Philly.

9 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The talent around him is clearly atrocious though and has to be looked at as a major factor in why our offense can't move the ball.

If the talent around Wentz is atrocious how would you describe the talent around Dalton at the moment. I don't think a word exists.

• Like 1

Wentz is now 8-10 in his last 18 starts, he’s now 1-4 against Prescott (not including that meaningless game in which Sanchez took more snaps than Dak) and he has a 10-16 record against winning teams. Luckily for him, none of this is his fault.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/10/21/20924591/trolling-the-nation-for-eagles-cowboys-i-thought-doug-said-we-were-going-to-win

lmao