SNF GDT: Eagles @ Cowboys

Matts4313

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Anyone who has watched more than 2 or 3 Eagles games this year and comes away thinking Carson isn't doing all he can with no help is blind.

I watched this game and the Faclons game. He was a bottom 10 QB in both. But he did throw an INT to a guy sitting down. 

1 minute ago, Cheesehawk said:

to be fair he is only 6' 2". 340 seems somewhat reasonable for the gravedigger

Did you ever see him live on the field back in the day??? If you actually think he topped out at 340, you're higher than anybody arguing that Carson Wentz is a slam-dunk no-argument top 5 quarterback right now.

Gilbert could've been in a shipwreck and stranded starving on a desert island for two weeks, he still would've been a solid 375 when rescued.

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont think Jets fans would trade Darnold for Wentz. 

If the fine city of new york wants to avoid a crippling health crisis, they would do it. Darnold has only been there for a year, and it's already been proven that he's too sexy for that city. Sure, so far it's only been an epidemic-level mono outbreak, due to the ladies being unable to restrain themselves from smooching him on the streets, but it will only get worse. I shudder to think about the plague of communicable diseases that will sweep that five boroughs in the coming years if Smoochin' Sammy is allowed to continue to walk the streets.

Wentz must be brought in instead. His zit-ridden neck will surely keep the ladies away, and thus keep the city safe for everyone.

• Like 2