Are you buying the Colts' success?

Apparition

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

9-7 no playoffs IMO. Jacoby really isn’t that good and it will come back to haunt them. 

The OL and Defense are very good. Which is always a recipe for a winning record. 

14 TDs to 3 INTs. 

Edited by ManningGM
  • Like 1

Just now, ManningGM said:

You do know he just had 4 TDs today, right?

Yes, which is why I made that comment before he becomes overrated. Jacoby is a Bottom 10 QB 100%. 

I suppose I wouldn’t be shocked if the Colts went 10-6 with the 4th seed considering the division is so terrible. But I do think the Texans will eventually end up winning it. 

Regardless, Jacoby is not the long term solution but I feel the Colts will get “comfortable” and keep him for 2020. However, they may “luck” into Trevor Lawrence I suppose. Pun intended. 

5 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Have you seen the AFC other than the Patriots why other teams can’t they compete with lol.

I just don’t think they could put up points with Hou and Kc. And yes I know they’ve beaten both teams. But post season football hits different. I respect the job Frank has done! It’s admiral and the future is bright. But they’re a few pieces away from really being that team. 

7 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I just don’t think they could put up points with Hou and Kc. And yes I know they’ve beaten both teams. But post season football hits different. I respect the job Frank has done! It’s admiral and the future is bright. But they’re a few pieces away from really being that team. 

dahell2.png

Edited by ManningGM
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Bills easily lmao. And I’m loving it!!

Nah Bills schedule way harder than Colts. Eagles, at Dallas, New England, at Browns, Ravens, and even home against the Jets is a tough one. I actually think it’s a tough schedule from here on out. 

18 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yes, which is why I made that comment before he becomes overrated. Jacoby is a Bottom 10 QB 100%. 

Dolphins, Titans, Bucs, Bengals, Steelers, Jaguars, Broncos, Giants, Redskins, and Bears disagree.

Browns, Panthers, Cardinals, 49ers, Raiders, and Bills also are wavering.

Edited by seminoles1