MMA Thread | As the UFC Turns

beekay414

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So has the UFC made Will Brooks look bad or what?

He's just in one of those runs where nothing goes right. The rib injury against Oliveira, and now twice in a row getting caught in submissions. His confidence is shot because of that. I mean he doesn't look bad so much, today he was beating Lentz up, the only chance Lentz had was that guillotine and he pulled it off.

I hope Brooks doesn't get cut, because I feel like he's still just a win away from getting that confidence back and turning it around.

also I don't think it says anything about the strength of UFC vs Bellator or anything, considering we've seen Benson Henderson go the other way and really struggle against that same division. I think some guys just have some trouble when changing their environment, it doesn't mean they weren't legit in their previous organization.

57 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

also I don't think it says anything about the strength of UFC vs Bellator or anything, considering we've seen Benson Henderson go the other way and really struggle against that same division. I think some guys just have some trouble when changing their environment, it doesn't mean they weren't legit in their previous organization.

Maybe give him a lower ranked opponent to get his confidence back

15 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

lmao Colby said he said the gay slur because he was concussed 

as im thinking more & more bout it im wondering if he's just really going FULL heal w/ pressing charges. i was on board until he did that & i kinda hated him for that ridiculousness of calling the police, but maybe he just really doesn't give af. noooo way he does that and not expect everyone to slander him. & no way he doesn't that realize that soft beta male behavior. maybe he's just taking it to the next level and i was duped like a dummy. 

9 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

as im thinking more & more bout it im wondering if he's just really going FULL heal w/ pressing charges. i was on board until he did that & i kinda hated him for that ridiculousness of calling the police, but maybe he just really doesn't give af. noooo way he does that and not expect everyone to slander him. & no way he doesn't that realize that soft beta male behavior. maybe he's just taking it to the next level and i was duped like a dummy. 

I dunno man....I just read something where this tool is saying he got "jumped" by Werdum and his manager.  He said he got hit..concussed...and he did not call Werdum a "filthy animal"  He stated he did that 3 weeks ago in Brazil, and that he doesn't deserve to be beat up cuz.....free speech....lolololololololol....He really is a p..sy like Werdum said.  Don't talk all that ish, and cry when someone pounces.  Be a man Colby!!!!!!

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/11/21/16683380/ufc-sydney-colby-covington-fabricio-werdum-scuffle-boomerang-mma-news

Archived