Week #8 MNF GameThread Steelers 2-4 vs. Dolphins 0-6

Steeler Hitman

10 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Suni Sweeney (hot chick #3) takes it, but Jessics Burclaga (#2) isnt far behind

Agreed. I'm hoping the matchup with the Dolphins isn't that close.

We need to have an aggressive body of work from our defense. Our receivers need to run curvy shapely routes and Mason needs to think aggressive attacking any available zones.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, oksteeler said:

Agreed. I'm hoping the matchup with the Dolphins isn't that close.

We need to have an aggressive body of work from our defense. Our receivers need to run curvy shapely routes and Mason needs to think aggressive attacking any available zones.

I definitely think this is the game where they need to allow Rudolph to let it RIP. He could probably throw 3 Ints and still beat Miami by 3 tds.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I hope we do and look I dont want to sound like Skipper is Von Miller or JJ Watt. But we know what Chickillo is. Skipper showed potential but we dont really know what he is. So why not take another opportunity to find out 

plus they will have to replace chickillo since they don't want such character issues. I noticed that Skipper has a quick first step  and a good press.

Due to this game being Prime Time; my availability will again be limited. If anything is needed, PLEASE PM me. 

PLEASE do not try to "Moderate" a situation yourself. If anything troubling comes up, I need a PM because otherwise I do not have time to keep looking through the thread to see what the issue is.

Thanks guys!

• Like 1