GDT "beardown3231's lousy preseason Super Bowl matchup prediction" Edition: Chargers & Bears 10/27/19

beardown3231

4 minutes ago, BearsDen1-99 said:

wow....i cant believe they didnt try to get 7 or closer...wow

Don't think I've seen that "strategy" in all my years of watching football.

Just profoundly, profoundly stupid.

At least Nagy did okay the rest of the game, though. 

1 minute ago, BearsDen1-99 said:

just dissapointed in the coaching atm..stupid ending

Especially when they had the time out to burn,  it's a baffling decision. If you're going to kneel at least run it to put the guy in the middle of the hashes. Montgomery could have made a play or at least gotten a yard or two. 

Nagy needs to get his head checked from letting Mitch throw the ball as much as he did in the 4th when they had a lead and the run game was working and then deciding to kneel instead of running the ball when  you still had a TO left to kick a game winning Fg.  This guy is quickly becoming a joke. Coach of the year my ***.

• Like 1

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

I seriously doubt this team wins a game the rest of the season, every team is a good team going forward even the Giants are playing good.

It's so hard to say what will happen. Even if they turned a corner today (which still remains to be seen), who knows if that'll come to an end quickly.