Players That Should be on the Trade Block

MKnight82

41 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Which part? Im sure they contacted them about him. Less sure they would listen to an offer because the Skins are run by idiots.

Maybe they contacted the Redskins but I can’t imagine an offer was made and the front office wouldn’t have entertained it either way. They genuinely believe they’re close and I bet they think Alex is coming back next year. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Maybe they contacted the Redskins but I can’t imagine an offer was made and the front office wouldn’t have entertained it either way. They genuinely believe they’re close and I bet they think Alex is coming back next year. 

I think you were probably right by saying you didn’t believe it at all. 

The Ravens are really tight on cap space. Per OverTheCap, they’ve got $1.5M in available room. And per SpoTrac, they’re, well, Over the Cap. 

I can’t see how they’d absorb Kerrigan’s $14M salary, even the prorated amount for the rest of the season. They definitely need some pass-rush help, but I don’t think they’ll be able to shop at the high end of the market. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Sounds like the Raiders are looking at Kerrigan too.

Nice! You can have him. He can still play, he’s not what he once was - especially in the run game - but he’d be an upgrade for you at LDE. 

He’s just someone we need to move for a draft pick and I hate to see players like him  - who’s careers are winding down and deserve to be on a playoff type team - stuck on one of the worse teams in the league. A guy like him should be moved to a playoff contending team before their careers are over. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Nice! You can have him. He can still play, he’s not what he once was - especially in the run game - but he’d be an upgrade for you at LDE. 

He’s just someone we need to move for a draft pick and I hate to see players like him  - who’s careers are winding down and deserve to be on a playoff type team - stuck on one of the worse teams in the league. A guy like him should be moved to a playoff contending team before their careers are over. 

Bruce wants to wait until the day before the draft so that way he knows exactly what pick he’s getting. That’s when his value will be the highest....sigh. We’re so screwed. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Bruce wants to wait until the day before the draft so that way he knows exactly what pick he’s getting. That’s when his value will be the highest....sigh. We’re so screwed. 

Oh I know, Brice is awful but hey Dan wants him around bc Brice takes the heat off of him, so it is what it is. I'll be shocked if Brice is fired, although I pray for it every night.

Realistic value for guys over 25

kerrigan 3

scherff 1

moses 5

vernon Davis- nothing

Reed- nothing

MVP 4

Keenum 6

Norman- you’d have to throw in a pick to get someone to take him and his contract

collins 4

of course Trent- not getting traded lol 

Edited by Doc Draper