Week 9: VIKINGS (6-2) at Chiefs (5-3)

swede700

Just now, Skins212689 said:

Please continue those L's that come with Cousin's as QB against above average competition. Don't forget the Chief's best weapon didn't even play today!😂😂😂😂😂✌

Get a life man...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

He did have 3 touchdowns so I get not putting a ton of blame on him but he does need to play better.

I watched the game. I saw the TDs. But I saw the rest of the game too. Stats aren't all that important, but what about Cousins' stat line in the first half? Ugh.

But yeah, the loss wasn't all on Cousins. There is plenty blame to go around. The Chiefs had some guys make great catches here and there but overall they didn't look like a real good team. The Vikings lost the game more than the Chiefs winning that game. 

52 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

He did have 3 touchdowns so I get not putting a ton of blame on him but he does need to play better.

On the other hand he wasn't being helped out be how receivers like Moore was

He played a bad game, I'm just worried the #COUSINSSUCKS movement will go rampant because he had a bad game. Although, that does seem to inspire him. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Please continue to enjoy those L's that come with Cousin's as QB against above average competition. Don't forget the Chief's best weapon didn't even play today!😂😂😂😂😂✌

Schadenfreude is highly correlated with low self esteem. You should see a therapist about developing a more positive self image. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Makes the loss to KC much more meaningless. Would have been nice to win but no need to panic. Still just a game away from GB with plenty of time to make up ground. 

Meaningless?

We lost a very very winnable game and could be tied for the division lead.

I don't call that meaningless with a share at first place on the line. If you want to be happy with 2nd place, I guess that's fine too?

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228
  • Like 2

When do we stop trying to pick apart every little detail of Cousins’ game and start focusing on the issue that this defense, which is what this team is supposedly built around, hasn’t been able to get key stops since the Carolina game in 2017?

Edited by SemperFeist
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Meaningless?

We lost a very very winnable game and could be tied for the division lead.

I don't call that meaningless with a share at first place on the line. If you want to be happy with 2nd place, I guess that's fine too?

I didn’t realize that the season ended today. Why does it matter if we’re in first place on November 3?

A win would have been sweet but it is what it is. The defense has some flaws that the offense will need to need to compensate for. Hopefully they figure it out down the stretch. 

Edited by vikingsrule

4 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

When do we stop trying to pick apart every little detail of Cousins’ game and start focusing on the issue that this defense, which is what this team is supposedly built around, hasn’t been able to get key stops since the Carolina game in 2017?

This is very true.

It doesn't help that kickers never miss against us. Like ever.