Adam Gase's Job Security?

Howler

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Sorry, I should have specified blow it up and have everything in sync lol. That was the most discombobulated blow up ever. If Douglas is the guy, you have to give him the reigns fully and let him put in people he trusts, wants, and gets along with. There also needs to be a clear dynamic at work. 

From reports he put together the scouting department and fo he wanted, some high profile scouts and directors. But Gase needs to be fired, hes doing the same stuff he did in Miami.  Hes garbage. 

38 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

They weren't... They were an up and coming promising young team with loads of potential. They signed Bell to a big contract, which is not what you do when tanking.

Have you seen this roster?

Bruh that's one move gase didn't want lol but ok. 

2 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Have you seen this roster?

Bruh that's one move gase didn't want lol but ok. 

So the management wasn't tanking, but the head coach is? With Darnold at QB? Just actively ruining your franchise QBs development on purpose?

Edited by nagahide13
  • Like 1

Johnson hiring Gase and going with him over the GM has set the Jets franchise back ANOTHER five years. They've ruined Darnold, I don't think he can succeed there with another system in place for his 3rd in 3 years and with just how little talent is there on offense. 

It's dire, they're bad this year, they'll likely be incredibly bad next year.

Honestly I empathize, as a fan of multiple teams with just piss awful ownership it's hard not too. The hire was awful at the time, it's franchise crippling now.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

They need to start by building a ol, Douglas asked for Tyrone Smith or zack Martin for adams,  shows hes gonna go hard for ol. 

Our ol is really really bad.

We are bad at the 3 most important positions other than qb. No cb talent,  no edge pressure,  terrible ol. 

Maccagnan ignored it for years and put us un this position,  we needed to spend money on the ol but spent it on a lber and rb. 

42 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

So the management wasn't tanking, but the head coach is? With Darnold at QB? Just actively ruining your franchise QBs development on purpose?

The GM was fired dude, they didn't agree and Gase won the power struggle.

How is it ruining a franchise QB's development if you tank? It's another year of experience win or lose. 

Gase is a good coach people just can't see the jets roster sucks now and they need talent. 

7 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

The GM was fired dude, they didn't agree and Gase won the power struggle.

How is it ruining a franchise QB's development if you tank? It's another year of experience win or lose. 

Gase is a good coach people just can't see the jets roster sucks now and they need talent. 

You seriously might be the only person on the planet that still believes in Adam Gase, that’s impressive. 

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

You seriously might be the only person on the planet that still believes in Adam Gase, that’s impressive. 

Someone has to, I want him to run the jets into the ground for the next decade. 

10 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Johnson hiring Gase and going with him over the GM has set the Jets franchise back ANOTHER five years. They've ruined Darnold, I don't think he can succeed there with another system in place for his 3rd in 3 years and with just how little talent is there on offense. 

It's dire, they're bad this year, they'll likely be incredibly bad next year.

Honestly I empathize, as a fan of multiple teams with just piss awful ownership it's hard not too. The hire was awful at the time, it's franchise crippling now.

Agree. Gary V needs to hurry up and buy this franchise. I fully want to see how he'd operate it