Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Malf and squire are probably both scum trying to control the game and beat lovers into our heads. It just seems like a distraction to seem active and not scum hunt

do you think 2 seperate hits just happening to hit Ivanka and her irl husband jared?

ive been trying to figure stuff out fwiw. i feel pike ive got a very good pulse on many players

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

do you think 2 seperate hits just happening to hit Ivanka and her irl husband jared?

ive been trying to figure stuff out fwiw. i feel pike ive got a very good pulse on many players

no I get it making sense, but both of you having to come out like this, it just feels like a repeater situation and We have all seen it to many times. Maybe @squire12 is just trying to tag onto you to appear town.

lets hear your thoughts on players

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

You say this as though it is atypical for me as a player. Come on, you're reaching. When have I ever not wanted to be the hammer in these games where one is involved

Really? So let me get this straight. I have a mass town role block, that I was apparently trying to give up for mwil because that fits in with me as a player lol, and then simultaneously told town I had such an ability to keep them from using x shot abilities so they wouldn't be wasted when as scum I could have said nothing and just let it play out

You almost always start the game that way...this game you switched into that mode. Very different approach from your usual...hammertime stance from the outset imo

• Like 2

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

No, but you said it. So you’re saying you didn’t have it and are just appearing to be a smartass?

What people are talking about is that I had a mass town role block. My ability was to end night early. My comment is how my actions make no sense in that context if I were scum with a mass town role block. Perhaps if you had read anything I wouldn't have to walk you through this all

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You almost always start the game that way...this game you switched into that mode. Very different approach from your usual...hammertime stance from the outset imo

Except mwil was never close to a hammer for me to offer it up. I asked when nacho was.