Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

42 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The timing with that is a little off. Counselor claimed protector, malf posted the gif, counselor said he protected malf, then backtracked on it. 

im not sure I see it with counselor 

With Counelor, there is the added aspect of how KSJ left and essentially wanted to be modkilled.  That transition coupled with the protector claim with Malf stands out to me.  

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:
14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Please read and tell me where it shows someone protected Forge?

Maybe reading comprehension is a thing of the past, but its clear that Forge was shot and is still alive...meaning he is deathproof (2 times now in some manner) and clearly a godfather role that cant die until either his team or all scum are dead. It might be like the IT role I had where the deathproof can be broken by another role in the game, but that remains to be seen.

IF you believe Forge was protected then Gopher or Counselor is guaranteed scum...but again that writeup shows nothing about someone protecting him 

So @Hockey5djh 

Uh huh...tell me more

I'm questioning COunselor's statement that someone tried to hit him when there's no evidence of that happening. Not sure what you're aiming at.

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@theuntouchable I believe I took it right after all lmao and again...Protectors protecting against a hit is rarely posted in the right up

I don’t think he’s damning him because there is no evidence, just asking what makes him think that (typically because you’re not always told about a failed hit) 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think he’s damning him because there is no evidence, just asking what makes him think that (typically because you’re not always told about a failed hit) 

Yeah he may not be, but I think his questioning is displaying an underlying bit of knowledge and he is looking for if Counselor is really the protector/protected a hit 

I think one of counselor or gopher is scum here and I lean counselor. If I remember correctly, it was gopher who was softing a counter claim on counselor and malf was quick to point out that it could be possible there are two town protectors. I think one of them is the scum protector and I think it's counselor.

12 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I think one of counselor or gopher is scum here and I lean counselor. If I remember correctly, it was gopher who was softing a counter claim on counselor and malf was quick to point out that it could be possible there are two town protectors. I think one of them is the scum protector and I think it's counselor.

of those 2, I'd definitely lean counselor