Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

Like you guys had a 5 man team (4 if you don’t count malf), that had a person who couldn’t be killed until all of you are dead (or by a vague move that didn’t spell it out to pickle/rack), a person who could also pardon their own lynch on top of that as well as a conversion on top of all of that. 

that is by far and away the most lethal grouping of scum powers I have ever seen and your griping because forge turned vanilla after pardoning his own lynch. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Curious - was leaving him in our chat just a whatever thing? 

I don’t remove people from chats upon conversion.  And he insisted upon talking in there, so I just acquiesced.

I initially talked to rack in PMs, but once the game changed it was pointless.  In another scenario, one in which rack is trying to obfuscate, blend in, or manipulate you guys.  I’d just leave it to you guys and maintain the private comm

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

He was told what to do and chose to do nothing, so yeah...that was on him

In fairness, he actually did that for us. If he used his move on ET, there was a chance that ET would be converted. Thus ending the game and we (as in incompetent crime syndicate) would lose. He thought it was better to just leave ET be, we could hang him the following day and split the win. We weren't aware that Touch was going to come back. I for one appreciate Rack's effort and willingness to give us the win. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Like you guys had a 5 man team (4 if you don’t count malf), that had a person who couldn’t be killed until all of you are dead (or by a vague move that didn’t spell it out to pickle/rack), a person who could also pardon their own lynch on top of that as well as a conversion on top of all of that. 

that is by far and away the most lethal grouping of scum powers I have ever seen and your griping because forge turned vanilla after pardoning his own lynch. 

The mafia in my game was more powerful imo

Just now, The Orca said:

You allowed PM phishing and ignored my request for the town wincon for like 12 hours. 

Also if that's your term vanilla it should be stated. Vanilla means they dont have a move. Mafia players don't have moves tones of times...can still use the factional kill. 

Crappy mechanics imo

The PM bit was intended.  They all had a survivor win condition.  You all wandered into a big ol bear trap trying to score some Town points.  Don’t blame me for your cluelessness.

Since Forge is the sole survivor in his faction, he is the faction in any case, and incapable of performing due to being rendered Vanilla.

Your faction convinced rack not to kill ET, and you’re blaming me.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don’t remove people from chats upon conversion.  And he insisted upon talking in there, so I just acquiesced.

I initially talked to rack in PMs, but once the game changed it was pointless.  In another scenario, one in which rack is trying to obfuscate, blend in, or manipulate you guys.  I’d just leave it to you guys and maintain the private comm

So if @rackcs was allowed to be in the chat and use the factional kill, would that not mean he is in fact mafia.  

If he was converted but allowed to stay in the chat then he should not have been allowed to use a FACTIONAL MOVE.  By all accounts you were allowing him to use a factional move that is only available to mafia members 

That seems like a screw up imo. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So if @rackcs was allowed to be in the chat and use the factional kill, would that not mean he is in fact mafia.  

If he was converted but allowed to stay in the chat then he should not have been allowed to use a FACTIONAL MOVE.  By all accounts you were allowing him to use a factional move that is only available to mafia members 

Rack had his own set of moves at that point I believe 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

The PM bit was intended.  They all had a survivor win condition.  You all wandered into a big ol bear trap trying to score some Town points.  Don’t blame me for your cluelessness.

Since Forge is the sole survivor in his faction, he is the faction in any case, and incapable of performing due to being rendered Vanilla.

Your faction convinced rack not to kill ET, and you’re blaming me.

If they did they sucked to...but how can Racks use our faction kill if he isnt part of us...broken setup right there lmao

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

He didn’t use the factional kill.

Upon conversion to Swamp he gained a personal kill/convert.