Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You blaming Swag for people playing the PM game is like the people suing Remington for the shooting that took place years ago. 

I'm not sure if this is directed at me, but playing the PM game is usually "what time did you get the timestamp" or "what specific word did the host use to say your alignment was" or "what's the 7th letter in on your wincon?"

.... not "I don't have a town wincon, hope I'm not alone."

I have no way of knowing if that's just going to end up in my death. I took a bit of a leap of faith too. 

If someone has a role that might lead them to claim early (like maybe a friendly PGO with a survivor wincon) and their claim could mess up mafia, the host should probably given mafia a fake role PM so they don't slip up. 

The rules say you may paraphrase your role and abilities, the fact that I was a survivor and also town could come out, per the rules.

I felt my best play was to get ahead of having an odd wincon and trying to draw mafia heat.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:
23 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Forge how could you have told malf I was a PGO?

They probably had a few invests along with their other ridiculous stacks of powers. :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

We knew you were pgo day one when we abducted you. That's how we found out

The sad part here is that I wasn't entirely wrong....

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I'm not sure if this is directed at me, but playing the PM game is usually "what time did you get the timestamp" or "what specific word did the host use to say your alignment was" or "what's the 7th letter in on your wincon?"

I have no way of knowing if that's just going to end up in my death. I took a bit of a leap of faith too. 

If someone has a role that might lead them to claim early (like maybe a friendly PGO with a survivor wincon) and their claim could mess up mafia, the host should probably given mafia a fake role PM so they don't slip up. 

The rules say you may paraphrase your role and abilities, the fact that I was a survivor and also town could come out, per the rules.

I felt my best play was to get ahead of having an odd wincon and trying to draw mafia heat.

It’s not directed at you per se, I don’t have a problem with what you did 

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

We knew you were pgo day one when we abducted you. That's how we found out

"You will shoot and kill anyone that visits you." - SwAg.

Swag doesn't know what some of those words mean, apparently.

Typical.

This, plus the fact that he didn't even tell mafia they had a hit. 

Wow. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

How is it not? The argument was that the PM game damned them. Why didn’t it damn me? 

we moved on to talking about blame and responsibility.

it didn't damn you bc you were not having to blend like they did.  if you mafia and are active and avoid that topic you die.  if you mafia and are active and engage in that topic you die. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

we moved on to talking about blame and responsibility.

it didn't damn you bc you were not having to blend like they did.  if you mafia and are active and avoid that topic you die.  if you mafia and are active and engage in that topic you die. 

Right but then you said that it damned the mafia because they didn’t get involved. 

I wasn’t mafia. 

I didn’t get involved. 

I came out just fine. 

Y’all whining about host providing PMs, L2P without crutches.

I didn’t even ask rack for a Town PM when matts did the PM game in Marvel, and I won “the game.”  

Maybe, get good?

Forge is the best one here because he called Dome the retard gimmick poster early on

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

"You will shoot and kill anyone that visits you." - SwAg.

Swag doesn't know what some of those words mean, apparently.

Typical.

This, plus the fact that he didn't even tell mafia they had a hit. 

Wow. 

1. It is the PM game imo, but so easily stopped by the host if they give the PM/wincom

2. I agree, I should have died D1