Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

5 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

His last post yes, but I think Orca eluded to his previous post, that's what I was refering to

So instead of addressing his current post, you comment about his “angle” based on a previous post that you believe he was alluding to, even though there is clear and concise differences between the two and literally zero mention and/or implying of the previous post. 

28 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Ted has been very pushy of the Hockey got info and dismissed me angle trying to clear himself.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So instead of addressing his current post, you comment about his “angle” based on a previous post that you believe he was alluding to, even though there is clear and concise differences between the two and literally zero mention and/or implying of the previous post. 

Orca says, and I quote "Ted dismissed me angle trying to clear himself". This so-called angle must have come from somewhere right? I'm assuming it is to his post before where he links me and hockey based on posts by malf/hockey

As for the addressing of his current post, I'm choosing not to do so at this time

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Orca says, and I quote "Ted dismissed me angle trying to clear himself". This so-called angle must have come from somewhere right? I'm assuming it is to his post before where he links me and hockey based on posts by malf/hockey

As for the addressing of his current post, I'm choosing not to do so at this time

I read it as “dismissed the angle” which, I could be wrong there. Even so, you still completely ignored the most current post to refute something earlier stated because “other people” like it should mean nothing. 

connections are a very real thing and we know the forge, mwil and malf are all scum and connected themselves quite a bit. The angle of you being connected with that is IMO a strong connection given the nature in which malf tried to push you early only to back off with no real reason to. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I read it as “dismissed the angle” which, I could be wrong there. Even so, you still completely ignored the most current post to refute something earlier stated because “other people” like it should mean nothing. 

connections are a very real thing and we know the forge, mwil and malf are all scum and connected themselves quite a bit. The angle of you being connected with that is IMO a strong connection given the nature in which malf tried to push you early only to back off with no real reason to. 

And I will tell you the same thing than I said Orca. I can't defend myself over malf's posts given that I had and have no control on it.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes and no. I think the original plan was to let the forge heat grow organically. Then he announced “rally” and it came in the write up and they switched it to get things pushed that way knowing what would happen. 

Fair.

• Like 1