Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

When you're this pushy towards ONE vote, it's usually a harbinger of bad things. Nothing is set in stone, but you go on an absolute tirade for a single vote - a vote that could be flopped the other direction in a blink.

Here. Ted. See?

Your scum meta usually reflects this sort of behavior.

If you think I stated any of that more so to make you vote ted, then the entire point of why I’m confused with that choice of yours has flown completely over your head. 

which, is absolutely crazy considering the sheer size of the damn thing. 

25 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

you don’t want to believe me, whatever, I can roll with that. I’ve been wrong before and I’ll be wrong again. 

but, like, you didn’t want to follow me on ted because I might be wrong. 

So, this sums up the four posts in succession, right? Lmk.

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@rackcs you usually give me the benefit of the doubt. You scum?

I had no doubts you were telling the truth when you originally claimed. And I still believe you're the protector. But the fact that when gopher started cc'ing you Malf jumped in to say that there could be two town protectors is what makes me think you might actually be the scum protector.

Just now, rackcs said:

I had no doubts you were telling the truth when you originally claimed. And I still believe you're the protector. But the fact that when gopher started cc'ing you Malf jumped in to say that there could be two town protectors is what makes me think you might actually be the scum protector.

Been busy. Work has hit me. 4 big IEPs this week, progress reports due, Steam night, running multiple programs, behaviors escalating. Haven’t had a lot of time to get involved. I’m telling the truth. 

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Been busy. Work has hit me. 4 big IEPs this week, progress reports due, Steam night, running multiple programs, behaviors escalating. Haven’t had a lot of time to get involved. I’m telling the truth. 

I believe all of that and I get it. End of the quarter for me too and it sucks. Doesn't necessarily address what I was talking about though.