Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I got my role. I am legit surprised. I thought Swag would make me wait just to screw with me. 

If I get a role with a kill I will take out @ET80. And if he has one, I expect the same kindness. 

i got my role, but if i get a role that has a hit, i will do this.

but i got my role.

Game Open:

It is an overcast and murky day in the northeast end of the country, but that does not slow down the already enigmatically slow cogs of government from continuing to churn.  This was the case in the capital city, of course.  The talking heads in the legislative body were genuinely concerned about the nation, and the other half were eating detergent, writing slurs on the bathroom walls, and screaming about a random assortment of things.  Yes, all was normal, or at least as normal as they've been in recent times.

Although the legislators were busy, it was nothing compared to the staff for The Head Honcho.  They had been busy beavers for a long while, and now sat gazing conspiratorially at their hard work in Drump Tower.

Yeah, so we're gonna call them up and tell them if they don't help us, then they might have an accident, nahmsayin?

Yeah, but make sure you text me and tell me "no quid pro quo" a whole lot.

Don't worry, I already did.  But what about him?

What do you mean?

I mean, Big D knows like 50 words, won't it be more suspicious if he starts using latin and legal phrases to describe his actions?

The Head Honcho, half listening to the conversation, already sent an unsolicited Tweet:

NO QUID PRO QUO!

There, that oughta take care of em.  I did it.  It was great, 40,000 likes already.  Wow, I did it.  It was great, tremendous.  Glad I thought of it.

PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME NO QUID PRO QUO!

There.  They love it when I say other people are saying it and then I'm saying what they said.  I thought of it, great idea, I did it... it's your fault if this doesn't work... and oh my, look at that, 50,000 likes already.

Yeah... that's great sir, now how bout we do this?

Hold on, I got one more campaign promise I gotta fulfill, just give me one second.

Sir, you already destabilized the Middle East with that last "campaign promise you fulfilled," how bout you give it a break?

No, no.  I need to commemorate Day 1,000 of my 30 Day Play to Defeat SISI with something good.  You're gonna love it.  People are already telling me they love it.

The Head Honcho strolls over to the window and looks down to see a one red cap standing resolute on the opposite side of his property.  The Head Honcho opens the window and waves down to the man, who begin to clamor and scream excitedly.

I love it.  They love me so much.  Almost as much as I love my darling daughter, oh baby.  Where is she?  I don't really need to see her, but I'd love to watch her leave.

Uh...sir.

You're right, you're right, the campaign promise...

The Head Honcho pulls out a high-power rifle and goes over to the window, aiming carefully at the cheering spectator on the other side, and pulled the trigger.

When you're rich and in charge they let you do it.  They let you do anything

SwAg is dead.  He was Some Guy on Fifth Avenue, So Painfully Stupid That His Mere Existence Inconvenienced the Planet, Evil, But We Need A Good Team For This To Be Mafia-Aligned (Town).

Nothing happened.

Jesus Christ, he was right.  Nothing happened.  They really must be as crazy as we think they are.

Hold on, let me live tweet this:

Shooting the **** with the boys at the Tower, biggest beautifulest building in country.  No one else will tell you how beutfiual it is!  Shot some guy outside, probably an immigrant! Not sad!

I meant to say beutifiual.  Only my big brain people will get it.  You know who you r!

Looks like we spoke too soon... Now the Lame Stream Media are after us, and the DEMONcrats are trying to impeach!  WE GOTTA CLOSE RANK!  FAST!

Bark Ocama did it.  He did it, and he took my phone, and he tweeted it.  He is doing so much crime, he might actually be full black.

There, that ought to throw them off!

It is now Day 1.  With 18 alive and voting, it is 10 to lynch!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Someone give my goddam battle bannister, I'm going to disembowel everyone...

AS54GIW.gif?noredirect

If you are scum and dont kill me immediately I will be highly disappointed. unfortunately I cant get my liver to fail, so death in a random online text based game is the next closest thing. 

God just typing that. I hope no one I ever care about realizes that I do this in my free time. 

BRB deleting that fact from my tinder profile. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

If you are scum and dont kill me immediately I will be highly disappointed. unfortunately I cant get my liver to fail, so death in a random online text based game is the next closest thing. 

God just typing that. I hope no one I ever care about realizes that I do this in my free time. 

BRB deleting that fact from my tinder profile. 

The closest thing I can do to kill you is vote you. Matts.

Believe me when I say I want to stab you in the face with a sodering iron. And I like you, I really do. That's just what I want to do now, stab something living in the face with hot iron.

I might go hog hunting this weekend. That might cure my bloodlust.

• Like 1