Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Sorry just finished the last JV Game of the season. I was referencing the interaction from Thursday night between you and forge and Malfatron. I was saying that I wasn’t the only one initially confused by all of that pertaining to survive/town/other as a win con and Malfs interactive question and behavior was confusing.

Rackcs names you as scum, so you immediately point to an interaction between malf and I?

what posts of mine led you to believe I was “extremely confused” and how would that change rackcs opinion if you?

his push of you, what would you say he’s harping on the most?

48 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lynching people based on likes seems like an enormous stretch. 

I can't blame you, every interaction is a clue. But this one seems far fetched.

36 minutes ago, Dome said:

You think we’re talking about lynching because of what they liked, rather than their refusal to play?

21 minutes ago, Dome said:

We could also lynch matts

He made up the reason the twins are being talked about (the first post on page 43 was about how the twins aren’t even playing, he attributed the push to a read on “likes” which is inaccurate) so he could say it was a stretch

but still left himself an out with “I can’t blame you” and “every interaction is a clue”

Bump

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Rackcs names you as scum, so you immediately point to an interaction between malf and I?

Because Rack said I was scum after I referred to that initial conversation and reaction. 

what posts of mine led you to believe I was “extremely confused” and how would that change rackcs opinion if you?

Just pages 29-31 and Malfs comment where you allegedly thought we were all “others”

He wasn’t happy with my theory after 12 hours of play and speculated that I didn’t track the win con because I had a scum win con.

I think it’s hilarious that he didn’t change his opinion based upon Nachos initial confused reaction as well.

his push of you, what would you say he’s harping on the most?

Probably the above win con and my theory yesterday, which I am now unsure of. I still think there are Other/Indy, but I now see what Malf was driving At in regards to Some Of the New/different game feel.

Squire was awfully quiet throughout my claim around page 31 or so.

he quoted me to say he didn’t know what I was talking about, while previously liking malfs post that said I was probably an other

so how could he not have known what I was talking about?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dome said:

We could also lynch matts

He made up the reason the twins are being talked about (the first post on page 43 was about how the twins aren’t even playing, he attributed the push to a read on “likes” which is inaccurate) so he could say it was a stretch

but still left himself an out with “I can’t blame you” and “every interaction is a clue”

This is a little too illuminati for me. 

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This whole exchange between forge and dome is funny in a sad way. 

Dear @Dome,

It was just a random thought that popped into my head. I am not scum. You are ridiculous. 

PS Hugs and kisses. I hope your day is going well. 

- Matts

It was a stupid thought

may have also been random

but definitely stupid