Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

I feel pretty strongly about hockey here today. He had a slip similar to mwil which makes me think it's more likely than not that he's scum. I also think Forge is scum for what Pickle posted about where he was avoiding the conversation and then trying to pull attention off of mwil. However I disagree with pickle and think he could be lynchproof. Would make sense to be blatant about being scum to pull the heat off of your teammate if you're lynch proof. Certainly not a guarantee but I think it seems somewhat likely.

35 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am not sure I have seen that before.  Timing of the moves being put in would make some sense.

Does @rackcs, @bcb1213 have any insight into the mechanic that Swag might use for this ?

I read it as being a town-block but that's mainly because I think Forge is scum.

29 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@rackcs

I gotta ask, why mwil and not the man you have claimed to want die by your hands and your hands alone? 

Did you miss where I said I wasn't doing revenge or vendettas or whatever and not doing all of that stuff? And plus mwil was some of the most obvious scum I'm ever seen.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Actually wouldn’t shock me if you would admit it. You just are being kind of a boring “dome”

now you’re being hurtful

12 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Forced comment but including you....

That should hold up in court