Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Haha no, silly.  We exchanged, just he has to give my stills and audition video hehe to his contacts in London and LA.  It’s very official, I don’t expect someone like you to understand.

I look forward to seeing your work really late some night 

Chose Allison Williams.  She was the first actress I had in mind for the role, but as I thought about it, she took second place to Ferland.  Still pretty happy with her, since she'll be playing a very similar role to Get Out in that her character is SPOILERS FOR UBIK FOLLOW:

She is introduced to Chip by Ashwood, and accompanies them to the fated meeting with Stanton Mick.  She is the first addition to the group of psychics gotten together by Chip and Runciter.  In the first part of a double twist, she reveals herself as the villain after killing off the rest of the group with her time manipulating abilities, and tries to kill Chip, only for Chip to be saved just before death and for her to be killed offscreen by the real threat, Jory Miller, who confronts Chip himself soon after.

I essentially need her to play the exact same role she did in Get Out.

Edited by Daniel

24 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Chose Allison Williams.  She was the first actress I had in mind for the role, but as I thought about it, she took second place to Ferland.  Still pretty happy with her, since she'll be playing a very similar role to Get Out in that her character is SPOILERS FOR UBIK FOLLOW:

She is introduced to Chip by Ashwood, and accompanies them to the fated meeting with Stanton Mick.  She is the first addition to the group of psychics gotten together by Chip and Runciter.  In the first part of a double twist, she reveals herself as the villain after killing off the rest of the group with her time manipulating abilities, and tries to kill Chip, only for Chip to be saved just before death and for her to be killed offscreen by the real threat, Jory Miller, who confronts Chip himself soon after.

I essentially need her to play the exact same role she did in Get Out.

Just FYI, the forum supports spoiler tags

• Like 1

Ah, hell.  Unless Deadpulse picks her, I will pick Hayley Atwell.  She will be the helicopter pilot with residence at McMurdo.  Gets stuck in a blizzard / someone hacks up her helicopter or something.  That will explain it, and now I won’t have pitchforks and torches.  I think she could do a really good job in that type of plot. 

If Deadpulse picks her, I’ll pick John Boyega.  

@MikeT14, might forget to tag you.

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Ah, hell.  Unless Deadpulse picks her, I will pick Hayley Atwell.  She will be the helicopter pilot with residence at McMurdo.  Gets stuck in a blizzard / someone hacks up her helicopter or something.  That will explain it, and now I won’t have pitchforks and torches.  I think she could do a really good job in that type of plot. 

If Deadpulse picks her, I’ll pick John Boyega.  

@MikeT14, might forget to tag you.

I have @MikeT14's board for the rest of the draft

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I've got a couple to choose from, but it's more or less guess work for me. 

For me, I was thinking about what type of movie did I want to make and who were some of my favorite directors. I really liked Denis Villeneuve and his movies, stylistically were what I wanted. So it was what kind of movie did I want to do (even if it’s original, gotta think of a genre) and is there any director that you like that is able to achieve the type/style of movie. I guess it’s easier when you have a director that has a very distinctive style (Nolan, Tarantino, Coen Bros) but ultimately it’s who’s style fits your vision best if you know what I’m saying.

• Like 1