Eagles cut Jordan Matthews

Kiltman

10 hours ago, nlesthought said:

He must have had something in his contract...escalators if he plays so many weeks

Maybe yeah, I think it was mostly that he didn’t do special teams + he came in and did nothing....which honestly everyone knew would be the case. He’s an unathletic guy with suspect hands. Besides the fact he’s been here what could possibly say he’d come in and do anything?

i thought it was fine with the lack of bodies, but he was even worse than I thought.

Leblanc getting his spot should hopefully really lock down the defense to continue their success and at this point, tradition of getting way better in the second half of the season.

56 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Maybe yeah, I think it was mostly that he didn’t do special teams + he came in and did nothing....which honestly everyone knew would be the case. He’s an unathletic guy with suspect hands. Besides the fact he’s been here what could possibly say he’d come in and do anything?

i thought it was fine with the lack of bodies, but he was even worse than I thought.

Leblanc getting his spot should hopefully really lock down the defense to continue their success and at this point, tradition of getting way better in the second half of the season.

I guess those ST snaps Hollins is getting is a contribution we can't replicate with someone else. lol

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I guess those ST snaps Hollins is getting is a contribution we can't replicate with someone else. lol

I wonder if they have gone up, a couple weeks ago Malcolm had more ST snaps than Hollins.

Which is bananas that a defensive star player, that plays nearly 100% of the time, also does more special teams than him.