This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

33 minutes ago, Green19 said:

if you are going to even go that far... aquascaping is far easier and you can literally create a self maintaining echo system with fish etc.

You talking about outside ponds? If so, been there / done that. Built a "tiered" two pond setup and stocked it with Shubunkin & Comets that did their thing and created more fish.  I chose these fish over Koi since they dont eat the plants. It was a fair amount of work and capital investment but when done I had a nice patio / pond set up.  Highly recommended if you've got the space, time and discretionary income.

9 minutes ago, Leader said:

You talking about outside ponds? If so, been there / done that. Built a "tiered" two pond setup and stocked it with Shubunkin & Comets that did their thing and created more fish.  I chose these fish over Koi since they dont eat the plants. It was a fair amount of work and capital investment but when done I had a nice patio / pond set up.  Highly recommended if you've got the space, time and discretionary income.

I’m talking about this...

https://m.youtube.com/user/TheGreenMachineLtd/videos

Here are videos on it.

Edited by Green19

Andy Herman -   Things I’d like to see by 2030:

At least 2 championships from Bucks/Brewers/Packers

Giannis long term deal in MKE

Badgers basketball return to Final 4 contention

One more epic Aaron Rodgers MVP season

Badgers football in the playoffs

Leroy Butler in the Pro Football Hall of Fame

////////////////////

Pick 3 you think will happen.........if you can.

Robert Reich -  Huge wealth at the top --> Wealthy have enormous political power --> They stop or repeal environmental regulations that reduce corporate profits --> They get tax cuts that give them even more wealth and power --> So no stop to climate change. 

27 minutes ago, Leader said:

Robert Reich -  Huge wealth at the top --> Wealthy have enormous political power --> They stop or repeal environmental regulations that reduce corporate profits --> They get tax cuts that give them even more wealth and power --> So no stop to climate change. 

This is the obviousest deduction in the history of the world.  

7 hours ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman -   Things I’d like to see by 2030:

At least 2 championships from Bucks/Brewers/Packers

Giannis long term deal in MKE

Badgers basketball return to Final 4 contention

One more epic Aaron Rodgers MVP season

Badgers football in the playoffs

Leroy Butler in the Pro Football Hall of Fame

////////////////////

Pick 3 you think will happen.........if you can.

Let's get 2 Packers championships and Leroy Butler, please.  

13 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I mean . . . They did write themselves into such a massive jam that they had to redo the moment of victory of the proceeding six movies?

There's a hilarious video on youtube where collider does a George Lucas deepfake making fun of the new movies and how they ruined his life lol

Does anyone use the "locast" app on a fire stick or Roku for streaming local TV channels? I've been playing with it and it's pretty cool. It's like having rabbit ears, but over internet. Apparently it's legal. I was watching the playoffs on it, but I'm wondering if someone from Green Bay or Wisconsin in general logged in what market it would put them in. I'm in the Chicago market, but it only used my location once and saved it. So I'm wondering if I drove to Wisconsin, logged in and saved my location, if I would get their local channels and have Packers games year round.