This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

4 weeks since I had my left hip replaced.  Walking around without a limp, cane or walker.  All good.  Being very diligent with my physical therapy and exercises.  All of my back and hip pain is gone.  My wound is still a little swollen, but that is about it.  I felt so good that I was able to get in a boat for 3 hours this morning and everything was fine.

• Like 3

I finally played and finished (all in a row)  COD Infinite Warfare SP, what a pile of ****.

I could come up with a better story than that the next time I'm on the ****ter. 

Edited by NormSizedMidget

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I finally played and finished (all in a row)  COD Infinite Warfare SP, what a pile of ****.

I could come up with a better story than that the next time I'm on the ****ter. 

We live in a world with Dark Souls, the Witcher, and Gears of War, why are you playing COD?

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

We live in a world with Dark Souls, the Witcher, and Gears of War, why are you playing COD?

What was the one where COD went all futuristic?  That was the one that lost my interest.

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I'm a glutton for punishment I guess. I have like 350 games on Steam. It's been rotting since the steam sale and I was like, I just need to finish this and I can run through it quick and then make fun of it online lol. I've played and beat every COD game, I'm a moron like that. Usually I end up with a "that was better than I expected view" not this time though. 

It was only MAYBE 6 hours, I took a couple breaks. It's not like I can run through the Witcher 3 in an afternoon haha. And I'm terrified of any DS game. 

I still haven't finished Fallout 4. I think I've started over like 6 times. I think I'm gonna run through that next. Who ******* knows. I own way too many things, can't stick with one. 

Just endless: http://steamcommunity.com/id/normsizedmidget/games/?tab=all&sort=name ...

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

What was the one where COD went all futuristic?  That was the one that lost my interest.

God I don't even know where the jump pack crap and wall running even started. I really never played any of them online after COD4, buy them when they get stupid cheap and play the SP and maybe 10 hours of MP and call it a decent buy. 

Now they flipped to WW2 and I watched some footage of both the console and PC betas and it looks like the same crap, IDK what I expected though. I wish I had gotten to play it but I was busy all weekend. That franchise is pretty damn dead. The older games get more play than the last two. Just complete duds. They really ****ed that up. I think going every year is a mistake, but obvs it makes that money.

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

God I don't even know where the jump pack crap and wall running even started. I really never played any of them online after COD4, buy them when they get stupid cheap and play the SP and maybe 10 hours of MP and call it a decent buy. 

Now they flipped to WW2 and I watched some footage of both the console and PC betas and it looks like the same crap, IDK what I expected though. I wish I had gotten to play it but I was busy all weekend. That franchise is pretty damn dead. The older games get more play than the last two. Just complete duds. They really ****ed that up. I think going every year is a mistake, but obvs it makes that money.

Yeah, that wasn't what I was wanting to play.  I think Black Ops 2 was the last one I really played, and that was mainly Zombies with my roomate...and then I got the red ring of death on my XBox.