The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

"clearly"

"definitely"

giphy.gif

I cant wait for this lynch attempt to blow up in all your faces.

9DBCADA6AED20EE0CF5DA16B2E1564E0FBB148DA

Remember that Swag is the one who was the conductor of this fail train.

Can you not read? I said MALFATRON. He nailed you and SwAg brought it home.

Once I get done with my appointments I will go through and try to find which scum blended on this stupid arse vote. 

Translation:

This will be my first attempt at scum hunting.

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

"clearly"

"definitely"

I cant wait for this lynch attempt to blow up in all your faces. Remember that Swag is the one who was the conductor of this fail train. Once I get done with my appointments I will go through and try to find which scum blended on this stupid arse vote. 

Always a chance we're wrong but Swag didn't make you half-assedly defend Mwil and then panic when called on it. Your story made no sense.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Can you not read? I said MALFATRON. He nailed you and SwAg brought it home.

lol. You cant 'nail' a civ dummy. Swag didnt bring anything home either. He took me quoting you and asking a question and ran with it like it was some admission of guilt. Which, like every other time he comes at me, is going to blow up in his face. 

You on the other hand are just tagging along with a supreme confidence that is unsettling. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Translation:

This will be my first attempt at scum hunting.

Its day 1, half the people havent posted anything of substance. Additionally I love getting Swag riled up and watching it all blow up in his face. There really is nothing better than see than seeing him spend hours building a case on quicksand. 

@SwAg => Will you mod kill yourself when you are wrong on this one? :D

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Where did I panic?

Whay about my "story" made no sense? 

First you responded to Malf saying you didn't see a slip in mwil's posts. Then it was oh, I skimmed them the first time, then it was I skimmed them twice. If you had only skimmed them then why are you telling malf you don't see a slip? And the panic was in reference to you trying to poke holes in the non-important parts of swag's case (which swag bit on hard because he can't argue well) and getting things away from your terrible defense of mwil.

Just now, rackcs said:

First you responded to Malf saying you didn't see a slip in mwil's posts. Then it was oh, I skimmed them the first time, then it was I skimmed them twice. If you had only skimmed them then why are you telling malf you don't see a slip? And the panic was in reference to you trying to poke holes in the non-important parts of swag's case (which swag bit on hard because he can't argue well) and getting things away from your terrible defense of mwil.

But this has all been gone over ad nauseam. If you don't understand the case against you then you're hopeless even if you're town.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

First you responded to Malf saying you didn't see a slip in mwil's posts.

Pretty sure what I said was - that I wasnt part of the events of last game and for him to point out the slip. 

Then it was oh, I skimmed them the first time, then it was I skimmed them twice.

That never changed? I did a read up, which was obvious by my other post. Then when Malf posted that, I specifically went back and read mwils history.

If you had only skimmed them then why are you telling malf you don't see a slip? And the panic was in reference to you trying to poke holes in the non-important parts of swag's case (which swag bit on hard because he can't argue well) and getting things away from your terrible defense of mwil.

Yeah that part was fun. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

But this has all been gone over ad nauseam. If you don't understand the case against you then you're hopeless even if you're town.

Oh I understand why swag is pushing me. I wanted to know your reasons. 

Lots of people just trying to blend in on this vote. I plan on looking into all of them. 

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

lol. You cant 'nail' a civ dummy.

Go to scum material:

When you're caught, get angry, defensive, and lash out without providing any substantial defense...probably because you don't have a leg to stand on.

Swag didnt bring anything home either.

*Checks pages 21-34*

giphy.gif

He took me quoting you and asking a question and ran with it like it was some admission of guilt. Which, like every other time he comes at me, is going to blow up in his face. 

I could buy that if I didn't see you contradict yourself no less than 3 times in that timespan.

You on the other hand are just tagging along with a supreme confidence that is unsettling. 

Tagging along? I also called SwAg on his inconsistent logic (inductive reasoning) and pointing out that MALF caught you, not SwAg. Clearly again you contradict yourself and make up a bunch of garbage.

Its day 1, half the people havent posted anything of substance.

Not posting anything of substance>>>>>>>>>>>>outright lies

Additionally I love getting Swag riled up and watching it all blow up in his face.

That's a fair point.

There really is nothing better than see than seeing him spend hours building a case on quicksand. 

The quicksand portion is his logical fallacy about Hockey's PSA. The other portion from pages 21-34 has nothing to do with that and everything to do with you messing up. His conclusion based upon his initial theory may be "quicksand", but his evidence with Malf's initial P.20 vote of me and your subsequent reaction is a pretty solid tell that you're scum.

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen something like this from you. 

I remember 1 time. The color coding, breakdown, telling people they got more to do, etc.. it came like 3 or 4 days into a game but he has done it and he was town that game. I dont think it tells much either way about this game

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Sure. @Malfatron asked me this:

I responded with saying that piling on Matts was a lost cause in that it merely does nothing positive for me/by no means clears me if/when he flips scum. If/when he flips scum, he and I are going to be tied together either way. The "lost cause" is that it does nothing for me whatsoever. For example, I am now in a no win situation in what I do. If I vote for Matts, I'm "bussing" since you all have a strong scum read/lean on me because of Matts bumping my post to feign being active while contributing nothing noteworthy, and then contradicting himself. This all revolves around me not asking for a win con last game, slipping badly, and getting hit D1 as scum. SwAg's theory was that I asked Hockey for a Town win con, or that Orca/Nacho/Pickle did. I pointed out to Swag that:

1. Never did I ask for one last game or make an excuse for my own mistake(s)

2. Malf was conveniently off of his list

3. Pickle dropped off his list 2 hours later without explanation even though he hadn't posted yet

SwAg offered little to no defense, aside from a meta read on me, and a theory that I wouldn't make the same mistake again, which is especially presumptuous considering none of us as Town were given a precise win con, although I've already pointed out how obvious it should have been. Throw in that either Town OR Scum could have asked for the win con(s) and that "multiple people did", this theory has now been tied to me because of how scummy Matts was over like 13 pages.

I mean, I guess so, but again, do you really think that you/SwAg/Touch/Malf (assuming you all are town, which I am undecided on) would care? I don't think so whatsoever. Your response, as well as SwAg's response and Malf's questioning, shows exactly this. Malf even tried baiting me into a trap by voting me and saying that I slipped, since I suck as scum, and my meta reads are apparently pretty obvious.

Notice, right after this (Page 20), Matts quoted me several times and did his TL;DR spiel, and outed himself as probable scum, and this was the literal trigger of the events that unfolded.

So, Malf's trap worked.

Hopefully the above answers that. If not, let me know and I'll try to re-explain/rephrase. 

You scared of Swag? lmao

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

SwAg essentially "brought it home" for Malf with the next 13 pages, but I more or less wanted to point out his blatant logical fallacy lumping me into his original theory as incorrect and point out WHERE that occurred, which was Page 20 with Malf.

Matts logical fallacy and slip, pertaining to him refusing to scum hunt while engaging people while doing nothing (a rare Matts talent btw)=/=me connected to him.

The whole TL;DR "someone catch me up" gimmick and feigning ignorance based upon last game (which HE WAS A PART OF, including the postgame discussion), when that was SwAg's whole initial theory was a facade.

Matt is a bird that's blue.

Matt is a bluejay.

All birds that are blue, including MWil, must be bluejays, except for Malf and Pickle.

So...this is uh....interesting 

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

"clearly"

"definitely"

I cant wait for this lynch attempt to blow up in all your faces. Remember that Swag is the one who was the conductor of this fail train. Once I get done with my appointments I will go through and try to find which scum blended on this stupid arse vote. 

This kind of reminds me of a game from Matts... 

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am on the fence if Swag would go this hard, with this terrible of logic, when he is scum. Normally he is only this far off base when he is civ; but maybe he is going the ol switcharoo. Get ready for his patented "not my fault" excuse though.

This reminds me of another

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

lol. You cant 'nail' a civ dummy. Swag didnt bring anything home either. He took me quoting you and asking a question and ran with it like it was some admission of guilt. Which, like every other time he comes at me, is going to blow up in his face. 

Its day 1, half the people havent posted anything of substance. Additionally I love getting Swag riled up and watching it all blow up in his face. There really is nothing better than see than seeing him spend hours building a case on quicksand. 

@SwAg => Will you mod kill yourself when you are wrong on this one? :D

So Matts seems to be all over the place, cause this I think is town Matts in this post

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I remember 1 time. The color coding, breakdown, telling people they got more to do, etc.. it came like 3 or 4 days into a game but he has done it and he was town that game. I dont think it tells much either way about this game

I'm pretty positive it was the Final Fantasy game when he did it.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You scared of Swag? lmao

So...this is uh....interesting 

Calling him out on inconsistent logic, crediting Malfatron, and righting the timeline of the push on me is afraid? 

@Counselor this is unofficial:

Vote Count:

matts- 8 - swag, orca, rag, forge, mwil, daboyle, counselor, Rackcs

dome - 3 - gopher, pickle,  SwoleXmad

orca - 1  - matts

malf - 1 - squire,

squire - 1 - dome

SwoleXmad - 1 - nacho

swag - 1 - tk3

touch - 1 - malf

didnt vote
theuntouchable