The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

@bcb1213

KOTN was Mafia, and modkilled on D1.  It is still D1.  Matts is scum and was caught trying to buddy up to a mislynch or defend teammate (not sure which yet, but the KOTN flip looked good for MWil).  But matts is scum, faceplanted the whole day, and is now meme posting to prevent him spew revealing his teammates.  Oh, and Xmad was... not a train wreck, but at least a fender bender before you arrived, so, sorry you’re walking into that situation.

20 hours ago, The Orca said:

Explain what the correct push/read/take/ideas/beliefs...whatever you want to call them should be at this point in the game?

You are letting Swag dictate your reads? Skating move #3.

19 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i have been following along for the most part silently and learning a lot.

?

19 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Accusing your accuser?  I see.

How vested into this game are you?

19 hours ago, Counselor said:

Matts

Another vote and bail.

11 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Sure. @Malfatron asked me this:

I responded with saying that piling on Matts was a lost cause in that it merely does nothing positive for me/by no means clears me if/when he flips scum. If/when he flips scum, he and I are going to be tied together either way. The "lost cause" is that it does nothing for me whatsoever. For example, I am now in a no win situation in what I do. If I vote for Matts, I'm "bussing" since you all have a strong scum read/lean on me because of Matts bumping my post to feign being active while contributing nothing noteworthy, and then contradicting himself. This all revolves around me not asking for a win con last game, slipping badly, and getting hit D1 as scum. SwAg's theory was that I asked Hockey for a Town win con, or that Orca/Nacho/Pickle did. I pointed out to Swag that:

1. Never did I ask for one last game or make an excuse for my own mistake(s)

2. Malf was conveniently off of his list

3. Pickle dropped off his list 2 hours later without explanation even though he hadn't posted yet

SwAg offered little to no defense, aside from a meta read on me, and a theory that I wouldn't make the same mistake again, which is especially presumptuous considering none of us as Town were given a precise win con, although I've already pointed out how obvious it should have been. Throw in that either Town OR Scum could have asked for the win con(s) and that "multiple people did", this theory has now been tied to me because of how scummy Matts was over like 13 pages.

I mean, I guess so, but again, do you really think that you/SwAg/Touch/Malf (assuming you all are town, which I am undecided on) would care? I don't think so whatsoever. Your response, as well as SwAg's response and Malf's questioning, shows exactly this. Malf even tried baiting me into a trap by voting me and saying that I slipped, since I suck as scum, and my meta reads are apparently pretty obvious.

Notice, right after this (Page 20), Matts quoted me several times and did his TL;DR spiel, and outed himself as probable scum, and this was the literal trigger of the events that unfolded.

So, Malf's trap worked.

Hopefully the above answers that. If not, let me know and I'll try to re-explain/rephrase. 

This is the most horrific logic I have ever seen. There is no trap (notice Malf isnt pushing me?). No one got caught. And if "the trap worked" then you are scum. Hell, you might be scum and using this as an attempt to distance yourself when I flip town. 

11 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

How did malfs trap work if you’re town? 

Exactly. And yes I read the post after and his explanation still is stupid and flawed. 

9 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Naz Naz

Have you posted anything besides your name?

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

See, you're again, summarizing a bunch of secondary statements that I made off-hand, while completely avoiding the sum and substance of the main argument.

The main argument is stupid. 

1.  No one here is even contesting that.  You're barely contesting it.  And I'm not holding it out as some compelling argument.  You made some argument about how you don't read the OP unless you have a reason to do so, yet you clearly take initiative and read the OP based on past games.  I already described two of those games in detail, but because I did not go find all of the threads, and the points in those threads that prove it, you're throwing your hands in the air and pretending it does not count.  It is not persuasive.  It is bull****, and it is merely you attempting to detract from a point that you already know is substantially true.

Read again. I said I rarely read the OP to start the game until there is a reason to do so. Your retort here has no bearing to what I said. And there is nothing to contest; You made a comment, I called you on your bullsheet, you chickened out and said 'well I dont have to prove it to you'.

2.  Again, I'm not holding it out as a compelling argument for other people, but everyone has internalized reads that are effective, yet they do not state what they are because then you get responses of skepticism.  I provided you with a sample of your most recent Town games, and showed you did not do it there.  I said you did it in two Town games, and offered those.  I said you did it five times, and you did.  I offered to give you a majority of the scum games, as long as you agreed to help me find the others, and you said "no, you have the burden of proof."  Lol, I don't need this point to prove you're guilty.  You want me to do it to (1) waste time; (2) give you something else to yell about that is a distraction; (3) frustrate me by after I do the work, you create some half-baked rationale to explain it like you've done both times I have semi-indulged you so far; or (4) something equally malicious.

Ok. Give me some of the scum games. But just know, this is you once again being full of BS

3.  You're definitely the type to lobby for a modkill.  No one is going to believe that you're not.

Not only are you a liar, but now you are resorting to slander (liable?)... 

In the year+ you have played with me, please name the game I have lobbied for a mod kill. You and UNT say this like every game.. And EVERY SINGLE TIME  its not me.  

Do you ever learn from your dumb accusations? 

4.  You've fixated on "skim" and derailed almost all conversation from the main argument with pages about your inability to read at a middle school level.  

I fixated on it because your definition of it is dumb. I used the literal definition of the word. 

Again, the main point is: MWil is scum, and he entered the thread with a bit of heat. 

Then lets lynch MWil if you are so convinced. If he comes back scum, feel free to come after me.

Malfatron made up that he slipped, and Matts came in to defend him and end Malfatron's inquiry immediately. 

No. This is another lie. 

Matts faceplanted the explanation, which segued to Point 4 above, and maintains it isn't a defense, itjust has the happy consequence of functioning as one.  They are inextricably connected for at least this phase, and likely our best lead for the day.

Lynching me would be a mistake and a waste of a day.

34 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Someone cliff notes me 

I just posted a read up. Swags case (which is wrong) is that I am scum based on:

Malf said Mwil has a major slip

I pulled mwils post (all 4 of them) and asked malf to point it out. 

Swag assumed that means I was defending mwil. 

All of mwils post were about events in last game after I died. I didnt have the source knowledge and wanted to give Malf a chance to make a case.

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If you enjoyed Schindlers List, read pages 20-33 and watch swag dismantle Matts.

Didnt happen you kissarse

29 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@bcb1213

KOTN was Mafia, and modkilled on D1.  It is still D1.  Matts is scum and was caught trying to buddy up to a mislynch or defend teammate (not sure which yet, but the KOTN flip looked good for MWil).  But matts is scum, faceplanted the whole day, and is now meme posting to prevent him spew revealing his teammates.  Oh, and Xmad was... not a train wreck, but at least a fender bender before you arrived, so, sorry you’re walking into that situation.

This is going to be fun. Again, do you have a backup plan when this blows up in your face?

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are letting Swag dictate your reads? Skating move #3.

?

How vested into this game are you?

Another vote and bail.

This is the most horrific logic I have ever seen. There is no trap (notice Malf isnt pushing me?). No one got caught. And if "the trap worked" then you are scum. Hell, you might be scum and using this as an attempt to distance yourself when I flip town. 

Exactly. And yes I read the post after and his explanation still is stupid and flawed. 

Have you posted anything besides your name?

So in your read up you are continuing the laziness and with not much critical thinking...at least for some of those specifically

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So in your read up you are continuing the laziness and with not much critical thinking...at least for some of those specifically

50%+ of the posters have voted and bailed; there is no analysis to do with that except that many people are not vested.

50%+ of the post were between Swag/Dome/Myself, which I have already commented on. 

The outliers are you, Rags, MWil, Malf

Youve been bouncing between skating, woe is me and asking swag to tell you what to do.

Rags has posted one off comments with no analysis and only partial  applicability. He did this as an other in a previous game.

MWil is trying to distance himself from me as hard as possible by kissing Malf and Swags arse. But his logic is terrible.

Malf is actively not participating. I have some additional thoughts but I will reserve them for now.