The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

46 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I am Eevee.  All I can ******* do is wag my tail each night and bring a smile to everyone.  It's why I told malf that I thought only the characters in the OP had abilities (as in actual moves). 

Seems to me it's just flavor like good "guy" and bad "guy"

Hmmm. Odd but OK 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Oh for Christ’s sake, you’re gonna make me reveal all of it. 

I have a 50/50 shot of either killing the assailant and myself, or just dying in that persons place. 

now tell me that doesn’t make sense. 

the part where you protect someone still makes no sense to me.

I'd probably be inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt if there weren't a guilty report on you, though.

Something does bother me about Squire's claim though.

Has any claims matched two players as the same type?

Looking at the OP, there's 21 players and 5 mafia members. That leaves 16 town-sided Pokemon. There were 15 types in Generation 1, so I'd guess one of each type plus Ditto (Primary types... I'd assume Bulbasaur would count as Grass, not Poison and Gengar as Ghost, not Poison). This would seem to be supported by the host asking us to rank types prior to the game.

So... Does anyone want to claim their primary type matches someone else's?

Because I'm just throwing this out there... I'm a Grass-type. If squire is too, that means one of the 15 types wouldn't be represented by a role.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Something does bother me about Squire's claim though.

Has any claims matched two players as the same type?

Looking at the OP, there's 21 players and 5 mafia members. That leaves 16 town-sided Pokemon. There were 15 types in Generation 1, so I'd guess one of each type plus Ditto (Primary types... I'd assume Bulbasaur would count as Grass, not Poison and Gengar as Ghost, not Poison). This would seem to be supported by the host asking us to rank types prior to the game.

So... Does anyone want to claim their primary type matches someone else's?

Because I'm just throwing this out there... I'm a Grass-type. If squire is too, that means one of the 15 types wouldn't be represented by a role.

Also Bulbasaur is a starter Pokemon... so if he's in, so would Squirtle and Charmander I'd reckon.