The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

On 11/16/2019 at 12:54 AM, Forge said:

Leaning the former

On 11/16/2019 at 2:32 PM, Forge said:

I agree that I think that this is a revival situation, though for different reasons. Hard to assign intent in his text - I mean, after all, everyone was sure that I was fighting to stay alive in the last game, and then I just laughed at everyone. 

Mainly, I've never seen a mechanic for those show the person's alignment if they are lynchproof / godfather. That's a weird thing to have happen. Every time I have seen that, the lynch has simply failed. This one didn't fail. It worked and then he came back. 

On 11/16/2019 at 2:49 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I forgot I signed up for this... Haven't been on in a few days. Work has been crazy, sorry.

I got my role and I can tell you I am not mafia, but I am pretty badass.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:51 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I mean, I am always a mafia target... they know im town.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:52 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Do we have anyone that is over 75% mafia? I have not read anything right now, but I can be of use if fed the right information.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:54 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Who?

On 11/16/2019 at 2:55 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Ok. I'll take care of it.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:57 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Matts...

On 11/16/2019 at 2:58 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Did you somehow become civ when you "came back"? (very important btw)

On 11/16/2019 at 2:58 PM, Slappy Mc said:

this would help me as well. thanks.

On 11/16/2019 at 3:00 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I'm not "the vig", but you won't like me if you are still mafia aligned.

On 11/16/2019 at 3:02 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I don't have much time. @bcb1213

On 11/16/2019 at 3:03 PM, Slappy Mc said:

giphy.gif

On 11/16/2019 at 3:04 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Vote stays on Matts for now.

On 11/16/2019 at 3:08 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I will try to read now. 74 pages...

On 11/16/2019 at 3:12 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Claiming being framed huh?

On 11/16/2019 at 3:36 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Why would @Malfatron have a scum read on you and why should we believe him or believe your innocence?

On 11/16/2019 at 3:42 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Is he the other?

On 11/16/2019 at 3:48 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I'm going to make my move. I don't trust anyone.

Peace out ya'll

On 11/16/2019 at 3:51 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Talk to me BCB. I have no clue whats going on. I can do something, literally RIGHT NOW, but I need facts.

Can you red letter someone for me?

On 11/16/2019 at 3:53 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Why Malf?

On 11/16/2019 at 3:55 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Who is the other? And why should I target them instead of a known mafia?

On 11/16/2019 at 3:57 PM, Slappy Mc said:

You have no hard facts. We know that Matts is mafia. Alfred is a useful civ, if he is civ-aligned.

I will not fail on this.

On 11/16/2019 at 4:02 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Negative, I will start the bandwagon. Malfatron.

On 11/16/2019 at 4:02 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Did it say anything when you visited him?

On 11/16/2019 at 4:03 PM, Slappy Mc said:

For what its worth, I believe Counselor. Unless everyone was given the flavor text from our roles.

On 11/16/2019 at 4:05 PM, Slappy Mc said:

So you found something?

On 11/16/2019 at 4:07 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Whats the role name?

On 11/16/2019 at 4:12 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Literally means he is either a civ special or Jesse/James. He has already claimed Misty, which I believe.

On 11/16/2019 at 4:12 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Oh I thought it gave a character name...

Appreciate the help. Now, about the rest of your scum friends...

On 11/16/2019 at 4:15 PM, Slappy Mc said:

This read-up from day one sheds an interesting light on players alignments.

I'm thinking about taking a shot in the dark. Anyone oppose?

On 11/16/2019 at 4:18 PM, Slappy Mc said:

So you redirected him to Counselor?

Do you not like votes on you? Civ-Malf would always be willing to be lynched...

On 11/16/2019 at 4:22 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I'm going for a 2-a-day.

Matts gave us Malfatron (potentially because they view him as a threat), but they could be telling the truth because they know they can't push a bandwagon for him without outing themselves.

Malfatron needs to go away if he is in fact cult as he is a threat to our Pokemon.

If I can nail another mafia member and we can lynch Matts tonight, thats a two-fer.

On 11/16/2019 at 4:23 PM, Slappy Mc said:

You clearly haven't seen what his results were.

Or Counselors claim.

On 11/16/2019 at 4:25 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Is anyone comfortable with letting Malfatron live knowing he could in fact be a cult leader?

I think I have a mafia member in my sights, but I am hesitant about taking the shot. Just because we have a known mafia and a potential other...

On 11/16/2019 at 4:27 PM, Slappy Mc said:

BCB's result was that Counselor was Human. Which for anyone keeping score at home means he isnt a pokemon. Doesn't exactly red letter him considering we have more civ specials that are human than mafia members. However, Counselor claimed Misty before the results came out and said something I 100% believe.

Counselor is town IMO.

I do not believe Malfatron is other unless he could redirect and convert in the same night....

On 11/16/2019 at 4:29 PM, Slappy Mc said:

You are awfully defensive...

So you are doubling down on redirecting BCB, but not converting him?

Care to claim a character?

On 11/16/2019 at 4:30 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I mean, I'll let you live if you give up someone else, and not just who the mafia wants us to eliminate for you...

On 11/16/2019 at 4:30 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Sounds awfully culty to me...

On 11/16/2019 at 4:32 PM, Slappy Mc said:

He actually knew who it was redirected to before BCB claimed it...

Which mafia member found Malfatron's alignment?

On 11/16/2019 at 4:37 PM, Slappy Mc said:

He knew the redirect target before the claim of being redirected was posted in thread...

On 11/16/2019 at 4:42 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Hypno was only used 1 time that I can remember by Team Rocket, but it wasn't in any of the T.V. shows. His hypnosis is something to be considered because of the "cult" thing, but it could also be used to redirect.

@Malfatron, why did you choose BCB for redirect?

On 11/16/2019 at 4:44 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Grasping at straws...

The theory that BCB gets converted and keeps his ability is interesting... but probably far fetched.

Who is the real cult leader?

On 11/16/2019 at 4:47 PM, Slappy Mc said:

So heres the deal. If I hit right today, I get to keep going until I miss... so lets get this right.

On 11/16/2019 at 4:55 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Tk3, Pickle, Daboyle, Mwil, TKN, Swag, Rag, Gopher, Orca, Xmad, Dome, Forge, Squire

13 Players quoted. 21 Players total.

Players not quoted: Myself, Naz, Malf, KOTN, Racks, Touch, Counselor

This was Matts big post that he was trying to save himself with. I'd imagine his teammates are somewhere in the list of not quoted.

I believe Counselor is town. KOTN died, they are pushing for Malf to die.

That leaves Naz, Racks, Touch and Matts.

I would like to hit one of them tonight. Any opinions?

On 11/16/2019 at 5:03 PM, Slappy Mc said:

@Nazgul come post something so I can like it and get you talking.

On 11/16/2019 at 5:08 PM, Slappy Mc said:

@Matts4313 how do you feel about my list. Talk to me about them.

On 11/16/2019 at 5:09 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I have "civ-like" from MWil, what did I miss?

On 11/16/2019 at 5:11 PM, Slappy Mc said:

So your hope was to redirect a hit from BCB to Counselor? (Both of whom you believed to be mafia)

On 11/16/2019 at 5:11 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I absolutely missed yesterday, but I am reading up and I haven't seen obvious scum-tells...

Forgot he was playing, didn't have time to, had to make a decision quickly....😂😂

That was all obviously a lie.  Definitely a lock for slappy being an other or worst case mafia.  Money say other though. 

(This wasn't even all his d2 posts, it capped me at 50)

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

I commend you for your work, but there are some issues. 

You're saying that Rags wouldn't have bussed Matts after Swag basically eviscerated him for 10+ pages, but I was early on that vote. I wouldn't have needed to bus Matts at that point in time, I could have waited. I was the 4th vote, I believe. It was absolutely not a situation where he was a guaranteed lynch. So that's you just skewing the narrative here. I also pointed out the further connection between Matts and Mwil when Matts slipped and said Mwil was distancing himself, which you are leaving off there. So you're saying that Rags wouldn't have bussed Matts, but by doing so, are admitting that its more likely that I bussed three of my teammates in casting shade on Matts / Mwil, helping to put them together, and then hammering Touch. I also told Swag that my feeling, later on, was that Matts was defending mwil and not trying to buddy him. Nobody asked for clarification or explanation.  

So it's not likely that Rags would have bussed Matts, but it's more likely that I would have bussed three teammates? You yourself stayed off that Matts vote altogether I believe and did little scum hunting yourself, basically admitting you were going off a gut feel with Touch (good call) until further off. 

You hammered touch so that doesn't count as bussing imo.  He would have been the lynch regardless of what you did. 

You came into the thread d1 and just randomly and without reason voted for mwil (mafia).  Then after a push by orca and swag on matts you just nonchalantly voted him.  You never looked for scum or tried imo.  

Yes, 100% I believe you voted/ killed your scummates.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You hammered touch so that doesn't count as bussing imo.  He would have been the lynch regardless of what you did. 

You came into the thread d1 and just randomly and without reason voted for mwil (mafia).  Then after a push by orca and swag on matts you just nonchalantly voted him.  You never looked for scum or tried imo.  

I’m following you. You’re in the captains chair as far as I’m concerned. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nobody asked for a reason. His scum meta was through the roof. He came in firing in defense of himself for something that didn't need to be defended, which is something he has a habit of doing as scum. He was following but not active until someone brought him up. He was far more concerned with himself than anything. If people wanted to know why, they could have asked. They didn't. You keep saying I didn't scum hunt, yet I again, I did point to material that indicated that Matts and Mwil may be together with a possible slip from Matts. 

I voted Matts because he stumbled over himself for 13 pages. I don't know how you looked at that and then proceeded not to vote for him. Swag beasted out there. It was enough to switch a vote for sure. I don't think that really needs to be explained. 

I messed up last night and posted after nighttime. My responses today are limited. 

As I have said before. I am Charmander. The host clearly stated that mid day day 2. I am green aligned. Have been the whole time. I did in fact forget I signed up for this game and upon realizing I had a day hit got an itchy trigger finger. I picked wrong, I accept that.

Right now there is 5 left. 3 green, 1 other and 1 mafia. At this point we have conflicting information.

Pickle Rick claims Eevee and he hit MWil. Definitely not a mafia move. Mafia then tried to hit him last night. I 100% trust he isnt mafia. I dont trust him to be 100% green though. 

Forge claims Squirtle and an ability I am kinda suspicious of. Every non-listed pokemon in the OP seems to have a one off move except for his 50% chance to cancel a move that targets him. 

Counselor is 100% Misty. No doubt about it. If I was him, I would protect myself because he is the only one people believe to be 100% cleared. 

Ragnarok claims Abra. He claims he can write someone a note each night. Forge claims to have gotten the note. There is no reason for Forge to lie for Rags, so it would appear the note should be legit. 

With Bulbasaur and Charmander in the game I have a hard time believing Squirtle gets left out, but his ability doesn't fit IMO. 

Right now it's either Ragnarok or Forge for last mafia. And Ragnarok and Pickle for the other. 

If we lynch the mafia member tonight, we have a high chance of winning still. If we lynch town, we lose. If we lynch the other, there is a chance we still lose.

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Forge claims Squirtle and an ability I am kinda suspicious of. Every non-listed pokemon in the OP seems to have a one off move except for his 50% chance to cancel a move that targets him. 

Gopher said he could track every night....

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Slappy, how convenient of you to not mention that you got a message from me last night.

I absolutely have no message from anyone about last night. The host told me my punishment for posting after night was announced and that was it.

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Gopher said he could track every night....

He claimed to have his ability stolen and to have not used it any other time. I didn't see a claim of every night use. 

If Counselor and Pickle want to vote me, I will hammer, but I am definitely green aligned. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I absolutely have no message from anyone about last night. The host told me my punishment for posting after night was announced and that was it.

He claimed to have his ability stolen and to have not used it any other time. I didn't see a claim of every night use. 

Right here

15 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Who are you? What have we had that confirmed you are civ? I’m already lynched, I am pidgey, and could track every night. didn’t get a chance to read up. What have you claimed?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

If Counselor and Pickle want to vote me, I will hammer, but I am definitely green aligned. 

Oh so threatening 

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Oh so threatening