The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

You can think of that way, Forge, and I am right.  But also, think of it this way: if I'm right on matts, then you're right on MWil.  Look at you with the first vote on MWil.  And when matts flips scum.  Look how good you were with that, Forge.

Rick and Orca liking gopher's vote for Dome is the most ominous thing to occur this game. 

They really must be brimming with stupid conspiracy theories that it is taking every ounce of self control for them to not unleash upon the thread and give us an aneurysm.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, three people in particular.

The rest either have been absent since before it started and at least have not returned here yet, or I don't necessarily expect them to engage.

I don't know if the three I'm thinking of are around, but they were, and that silence is pretty deafening.

Am I one of the three?

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

And that is your only thought?

That we weren’t given a win con and so someone else asked about it, I get blamed Because of what I did last game, then it’s insinuated that I would ask a host to mod kill SwAg since he lulz claimed mason (which I’d NEVER DO and anyone who knows me knows I’d never stoop to such a level) and because MattS clearly is scum and slipped blatantly on logic by bumping my post now I’m scum too? 

23 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Rick and Orca liking gopher's vote for Dome is the most ominous thing to occur this game. 

They really must be brimming with stupid conspiracy theories that it is taking every ounce of self control for them to not unleash upon the thread and give us an aneurysm.

“It makes sense in my head”