The Myles Garrett incident

Webmaster

As a Ravens fan, as much as it pains me to side with the Steelers, they are in the right here. I don’t see anything wrong with offensive lineman protecting their QB, and Mason Rudolph was understandably upset about being thrown to the ground late. What Garrett did was inexcusable and should be suspended for a long time. If someone did that to my QB, I’d be looking for them in the parking lot after the game. It’s too bad Garrett won’t be there when they play again this season, because I’d love to see the Steelers take cheap shots at him all game. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RAVINGMADD said:

As a Ravens fan, as much as it pains me to side with the Steelers, they are in the right here. I don’t see anything wrong with offensive lineman protecting their QB, and Mason Rudolph was understandably upset about being thrown to the ground late. What Garrett did was inexcusable and should be suspended for a long time. If someone did that to my QB, I’d be looking for them in the parking lot after the game. It’s too bad Garrett won’t be there when they play again this season, because I’d love to see the Steelers take cheap shots at him all game. 

Did he really throw him to the ground tho? 

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

Love you Danielle Hunter

Seriously. Might be the most jacked player in the league. But he doesn't need to prove it by doing crap like this. I don't think he's ever had a Roughing the Passer or unnecessary roughness call in his entire career. And even still he gets the same production as a guy like Garrett.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AntonChigurh said:

Patently untrue,

I see how this forum reacted to this whole fiasco.

Either never played, or played on teams with no cohesion

Well idk what to tell you besides you are wrong

• Like 2

Just now, theuntouchable said:

although I did wear a bucket as a helmet and use a broken broom as a sword and pretended I was King Arthur. That’s gotta count for something right? 

...oh so you can do that, but the ONE time I ask you to put on a blonde wig and answer to the name "Khaleesi" and we have to go to counseling.

Rich. Rich, I say.

• Like 4

Just now, rrgm said:

Well idk what to tell you besides you are wrong

Well, idk i wouldnt be the type of frog to want to pull pr points by bashing my teammate on national tv

We would fight behind closed doors but I am not blowing open team cohesion by publicizing ****. 

Its weak, fake and Baker will no longer be on the browns in 2 years. 

Teammate will remember that ****.