The Myles Garrett incident

Webmaster

22 minutes ago, Dome said:

Freddie Kitchens asked a reporter to ask a question again but using smaller words. 

And nobody is even talking about that now.

Thats the real tragedy in all this.

Duck Dynasty Mike McCoy at his finest.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, warfelg said:

So, each time I see the 'kick to the unmentionables' pic, they are cropping it to not show that fame fully.  It's when Garrett literally had Rudolph off the ground by the facemask.  I think almost any player would be throwing kicks and punches to get free at that point.

I pointed this out earlier in the thread.  Perhaps a very crude example, but when Leo was getting mauled like a ragdoll by that grizzly bear, no one was calling him underhanded or dirty for shooting the bear in the head out of self-preservation.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I pointed this out earlier in the thread.  Perhaps a very crude example, but when Leo was getting mauled like a ragdoll by that grizzly bear, no one was calling him underhanded or dirty for shooting the bear in the head out of self-preservation.

Yea, it's like my comment on where his hand was in the bottom right pic.  In the referse view, you see his hand reaching for the helmet and much lower than the manhood area.  It's a Cleveland fan twitter post that keeps sharing these snapshots and saying Mason got what he deserved and we should be praising Garrett for protecting himself against a 'dangerous player'.

There's a report that Browns players fear going to Pittsburgh now that someone will bring a gun or knife to the stadium or their hotel in an attempt to get retribution.

I saw an earlier post that said Mason was asking for it by going after a giant like Garrett. Anyone can pull off a cheap shot like that tho, whether they’re 6’6 or Ben Shapiro (with a ladder).

I actually think Garrett is a solid guy off the field, but some guys just lose their composure on the field.