The Myles Garrett incident

Webmaster

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

By law you are not allowed to pin a person down and stomp on  their head in New Zealand. Even if a reaction. Not sure about obio. Americans have funny laws.

By law your not allowed to park in a handicapped spot without a permit. By law your not allowed to hit someone with a brick. Doesn't mean they're comparable. Doesn't mean the punishment should be the same. 

• Like 1

Thinking more on it, I think it should be a full season worth. The remaining 5 and then 11 next year. Set the precedent this year. This isn’t the first time this year he’s been out of hand. I remember he punched Delanie Walker in week 1 and somehow didn’t get ejected. Actually the whole team is undisciplined. Bad leadership at the top.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Thinking more on it, I think it should be a full season worth. The remaining 5 and then 11 next year. Set the precedent this year. This isn’t the first time this year he’s been out of hand. I remember he punched Delanie Walker in week 1 and somehow didn’t get ejected. Actually the whole team is undisciplined. Bad leadership at the top.

So you think this was an action Garrett thought about and realized his coach would be cool with it, but that if another dude was coaching he wouldn’t?  

Lol ok.

I’m not sure why people feel the need to blame some other dude for the actions of a grown man.

5 minutes ago, Eagles23 said:

He hit him with the bottom of the helmet. The "could of killed him" takes are an overreaction

"Yes I did try to shoot him in the face, your honor. But I only hit his ear..."

People die from passing out and falling back onto asphalt at concerts. A full grown, jacked man, swinging a helmet down and hitting the top of your skull can kill you.

• Like 1