Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

8 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Question for you sense your smarter than me isn’t it a mandatory suspension if you attempt to use equipment as a weapon 

what does the league call it when he attempted to take off Myles helmet

The rule book says 15 yard penalty and automatic ejection. Doesn’t say anything about a specific suspension length.

I will say that, based off of other suspensions for similar acts, this reaction was WAAAAY over the top.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Precedent exists, Myles should be suspended 1 game only, otherwise he should sue the NFL. 

antonio Smith got 1 game. 

Smith was 3 games but it was only one regular season game. 

I like his chances at the appeal with the CBA, league prior history and Garrett’s prior history

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mtmmike said:

The nfl may come out on the wrong side of this especially sense one of there own said 3or 4 game suspension.

I think it might be a win win NFL looks good by acting swiftly after every happen. Now that the week has played out and other story lines can run. The appeal process will play this out and fewer people will hear about it. So it makes the shield seem strong and competent when it’s really not

• Like 2