Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

1 minute ago, ditchdigger said:

Can't really blame Rudolph, as he is too stupid to know he did anything wrong.

I hope he's the Steelers QB for the next decade and beyond.

Hopefully the most Steeler coach of all time will see the potential in Rudolph to live down to Steeler culture, even rape as well if Tomlin is lucky. He has that Roethlisberger/Brock Turner lovechild vibe about him and he works it.

47 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Mason Rudolph will probably go down in history as the only person to throw for picks and then get his beat over the head with his own helmet after starting a fight

He is this generation's Colin Kaepernick. Great pickup for Pittsburgh

4007de1387c78dae335cb74d02ebce8b56660aa0

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

It really is a reflection of the society-level disconnect people are in--speaking from life experience in the United States, as well as reflection of others here. We vilify those who admit transgression and fight to the death for the liars who steer us into our own demise, merely for the fact that they do not admit the lies they tell that we all know are lies. As superficiality increases by the day, self-deception increases. It's easier to be a liar and go along with a liar than tell the truth and call out a lie. 

My god you are truly a gem of a human being. Poignant and astute observation, brother.

16 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

My god you are truly a gem of a human being. Poignant and astute observation, brother.

Tell Webby this. Tayne is on the ban ropes bobbing and weaving from the potential red-nose.

Edited by NudeTayne
read: thanks. Needed that
  • Like 1

There is a small chance he may play again this year. The league drops an indefinite suspension fast to protect themselves, but the union will appeal for him and argue precedent of Haynesworth (5 weeks).

The league looks strong, swift and just for as long as they consider the appeal. Which is why it came the next day, instead of a more measured approach. People want their pound of flesh, and "indefinite" satisfies everyone immediately. 

It will be a while, but they will end up reducing it. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

I present you with a 2019 footballs future Chiefs coin for your admirable service 

*bites Chief's coin to verify before swallowing whole. Takes on final form as chief of FF, a six-sided star added to note his position as Grand Inquisitor of Moderation*

Edited by NudeTayne
Tastes like Mahomes and auto
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

There is a small chance he may play again this year. The league drops an indefinite suspension fast to protect themselves, but the union will appeal for him and argue precedent of Haynesworth (5 weeks).

The league looks strong, swift and just for as long as they consider the appeal. Which is why it came the next day, instead of a more measured approach. People want their pound of flesh, and "indefinite" satisfies everyone immediately. 

Great find

6 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

I highly doubt it, his 2019 is done.

I think the Haynesworth incident is the closest precedent, but that was a while ago and the league has changed.

Just my opinion, but the “indefinite” part is the window dressing the NFL is using to show every “just how serious” they are about this.

6 games is a 20% increase over the precedent and reflective of the “changing culture” *wink* of the league.

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I highly doubt it, his 2019 is done.

I think the Haynesworth incident is the closest precedent, but that was a while ago and the league has changed.

Just my opinion, but the “indefinite” part is the window dressing the NFL is using to show every “just how serious” they are about this.

6 games is a 20% increase over the precedent and reflective of the “changing culture” *wink* of the league.

No it’s not. There was a dude a few years ago, way after the Albert thing.  Antoine Smith, He got popped for 3 games. This was back in ‘13. Richie was the one who started it just like Mason.  

also this past summer it was reported during a bears mock scrimmage during training camp OL Long took the helmet of a teammate and started to beat him with it. 

so the league vastly overreacting with this stuff 

• Like 1