Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

Just now, The Orca said:

Key here is agressive

Find another game where I wasn't unkillable as scum where I was aggressive in the early going. 

Games I've been scum in - Gopher's World, Star Trek (both), Aegon's conquest, I'm sure that there are others. You are discounting a very important variable from a single game and somehow allowing that to trump everything else to create a meta that is 100% contradictory to how I guarantee almost everyone else who plays would view me between town and scum. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Really?

That was like 3 hours before I said my piece and your vote was on swag. Why didn't you vote that way when I said I was open to it? Why didn't you quote me and say that you were willing to vote that way as well? 

47 minutes ago, Forge said:

Find another game where I wasn't unkillable as scum where I was aggressive in the early going. 

Games I've been scum in - Gopher's World, Star Trek (both), Aegon's conquest, I'm sure that there are others. You are discounting a very important variable from a single game and somehow allowing that to trump everything else to create a meta that is 100% contradictory to how I guarantee almost everyone else who plays would view me between town and scum. 

I told you, star trek, Swags game whatever he called it, and my game. It's my read on you. Its not just one thing it's a style. Hard to put in words but I tried. Seems like you are being overly defensive based on it though 

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

I told you, star trek, Swags game whatever he called it, and my game. It's my read on you. Its not just one thing it's a style. Hard to put in words but I tried. Seems like you are being overly defensive based on it though 

I'm not being defensive about it (my favorite argument), you opened this line of talk. I'm responding. And you're just wrong. I'm not even sure what you're talking about regarding Star trek. 

On 7/2/2019 at 5:27 PM, Forge said:

I feel like you're making that sound easier than it is. With Counselor being so out and exposed, it's not like someone could just deflect heat from themselves and push Counselor, nor can they get an lolclear from doing so. He's there, everyone knows it, etc. I think I'm just looking at it differently. 

On 7/2/2019 at 5:22 PM, Forge said:

Rammy

On 7/2/2019 at 4:33 PM, Forge said:

In fairness, I would have been perfectly okay with you bussing Malf that same day. I mostly felt that one of you needed to go with the other one driving. Reading the room at the time, I thought either of you was likely to be the next to go. 

On 7/2/2019 at 9:23 AM, Forge said:

wifom!

On 7/2/2019 at 8:52 AM, Forge said:

One day, I will teach you of the wonders of sarcasm and facetiousness. They are awesome. 

On 7/2/2019 at 8:46 AM, Forge said:

That was the exact opposite of kissing his butt. 

On 7/2/2019 at 8:28 AM, Forge said:

Where was I kissing butt to swag? 

On 7/2/2019 at 8:20 AM, Forge said:

Interesting answer. 

Is that because you think that Counselor is town, or because you're not able to vote Counselor today for some reason? 

On 7/2/2019 at 8:08 AM, Forge said:

Can the say be the same person like that, though? 

Earlier, Dome said that swag was getting warmer when he commented that one was manipulating the other, so I suppose that could fall in line with that. 

On 7/1/2019 at 7:40 PM, Forge said:

Hmm. Interesting

On 7/1/2019 at 7:11 PM, Forge said:

Busy. Studying you so that I can get good at this game. Trying to learn how to catch people red handed like you do. You can call me your understudy or apprentice. 

How are you? 

On 7/1/2019 at 7:12 PM, Forge said:

Unvote 

On 7/1/2019 at 7:15 PM, Forge said:

I got the information I wanted. 

On 7/1/2019 at 7:00 PM, Forge said:

Well, let's see what I find out then. 

Counselor

On 7/1/2019 at 5:14 PM, Forge said:

The man has a point to prove

On 7/1/2019 at 5:12 PM, Forge said:

Are you asking us to lunch? 

Or are you saying that you're a candidate for us to eat? 

Because I'm really not feeling either option, tbh. 

On 8/5/2019 at 11:20 AM, Forge said:

Is Carl's Jr a name change of someone who has played before in here, or no? 

On 8/5/2019 at 11:44 AM, Forge said:

Hmm, interesting. So nobody I would be familiar with, and nobody who has played this game recently that I'm aware of? I need to figure out what to do with this comment then. People should know what I'm getting at. 

On 8/5/2019 at 4:31 PM, Forge said:

Counselor 

On 8/5/2019 at 5:09 PM, Forge said:

Getting that feeling. 

On 8/5/2019 at 5:11 PM, Forge said:

Unvote

On 8/5/2019 at 5:33 PM, Forge said:

Swoosh

Those are the entirety of my posts on day one of both Star trek games. That is neither erratic or aggressive. DS9 I had a whopping 6. posts day one. 

So tell me orca, after you hoping to just say that to get a mislynch here? Make it up and think nobody would bother to check back and you could just cast me in a negative light? Because right now, just kind of seems like you're trying to set me up for a Lynch. 

I feel pretty good about any of 

BCB

Pickle

Orca/Hockey

...in that order.

I’ve already said why on Hockey. He also knew full well voting someone not here in an effort to prove he’d follow through would keep his vote on SwAg.

Pickle and Orca votes swag after he claimed cop.

BCB threw his vote away in an effort to justify staying off the lynch.

I‘d ordinarily feel good about Touch being town because he doesn’t let SwAg get lynched day 1 for sure, but the cop claim may have let him acquiesce and seize the opportunity, so I have him neutral.

I think Squire is Town.

I think Forge is Town.

I think Rack is Town.

I’m pretty sure counselor is Town.

• Like 1