Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yes they can.  I dont believe you are a cop though. 

Here you go @Pickle Rick

You are a Cop. Some guards flagged you down as you passed the campground and told you some of the Campers were pretty spooked. 

Each night you may talk to one player and find out if they are a Camper.

You are Camper Aligned. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Why the hell do you think I thought you were power role fishing?   Your push and theory on me being scum with Forge was awful.  You never once considered that after N1, I would have used a move on Forge to get information on him that would change my read.  

I did.  Don't you remember me posting something like....."now he is connecting himself to forge for some type of confirmation"

Also...how in the hell does me saying "so tell counselor who to hit" power role fishing? 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I did.  Don't you remember me posting something like....."now he is connecting himself to forge for some type of confirmation"

Also...how in the hell does me saying "so tell counselor who to hit" power role fishing? 

It was the collection of posts and the tone/tenor of those posts.    You knew my read had changed and wanted to know why.  Reads can change and evolved for a good number of reasons.

On 11/19/2019 at 10:39 PM, Dome said:

8 players left. game started with 13, so a 10-3 start might be right.  

Town: 

Forge -- based on N1 invest

Pickle -- based on the death of Orca.   Not sure I am fully buying this.

Counselor --  claiming civ vig.  This is open for debate, but I am not sure he comes out claiming the kills as mafia

We have scum options of:  Rackcs, KSJ, Mwil and bcb