FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

@Malfatron, @daboyle250, @The Orca, @ET80, @Forge, @SwAg, @theuntouchable... I'm sorry for what I'm about to do. 

I feel really bad for what I'm about to do.  I was the first one to suggest to POM that we need to take out every player from Smug and stay strong as a team.  I have to ruin that plan now.  From the beginning of the game I have been working with Gopher.  He gave me their answers and I pretended to have tricked him.  The plan was for him to lay so low he looked like he wasn't playing.  He has done that flawlessly.  Since all of POM is going to be out to get me after this, I have to nominate their two strongest members (other than myself of course). 

Malf, Daboyle, I'm sorry if you believed all that.  Lolololololololol.

I'm just kidding, I definitely nominate Gopher and LBC. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm sorry for what I'm about to do

5HXBIH6.gif

I feel really bad for what I'm about to do.  I was the first one to suggest to POM that we need to take out every player from Smug and stay strong as a team.  I have to ruin that plan now.

tenor.gif

From the beginning of the game I have been working with Gopher.  He gave me their answers and I pretended to have tricked him.  The plan was for him to lay so low he looked like he wasn't playing.  He has done that flawlessly.  Since all of POM is going to be out to get me after this, I have to nominate their two strongest members (other than myself of course). 

rWITzc.gif

Malf, Daboyle, I'm sorry if you believed all that.  Lolololololololol

tenor.gif

I'm just kidding, I definitely nominate Gopher and LBC. 

ShoddyTinyArmyworm-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1

@The LBC Has Been Executed By His Peers!!!

The LBC was a model participant and deserving competitor for the title of King of The Forum. He was dealt an unfortunate hand to start the game, but he brought it every comp. I say this to everyone that gets voted out, but I truly mean it when I say thanks for playing! Hope to see you again in Season 2 and hopefully things don't fall as terribly as they fell for you this round! 

• Like 1

Congratulations!! You've made the final 9!!

* Phase 11 will be posted in the next hour or so once I figure it out and type it up. I have nothing going on, so it'll 100% be posted tonight. 

* The Arena will re-open after being closed throughout Phase 10.

* @gopherwrestler faces a punishment for the duration of Phase 11. He must reply to every single post that occurs during phase 11 before the competition comes to an end. He may do his responses in big chunk posts will multiple posts quoted or individually if he wants to clutter the thread. If he doesn't do this, he will be removed from the game. If his responses are generic
copy n paste's they will not count. Although the comp hasn't been posted, Phase 11 technically begins RIGHT NOW. After this post... every post must be replied to. 

* I'm going to begin updating the front page and getting things organized. Then I'll get the game for Phase 11 up. 

Any questions? Feel free to ask obviously 

1. @gopherwrestler

2.  @daboyle250

3.  @Malfatron

4. @Forge

5.  @ET80

6.  @The Orca

7.  @Outpost31

8.   @SwAg

9. @theuntouchable

Edit: Don't forget to send Journal entries.. someone just sent one and I remembered that's a thing that barely anyone is doing. 

Edited by FinneasGage
  • Like 1