FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

1 minute ago, ET80 said:
2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

we are already gonna remove him

what more can you do?

make the vikings lose to SF?

Make KC lose to Houston? Not sure how it's relevant, but if we're putting in requests...

okay. And make Seattle lose to GB.

That should do it then

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:
3 minutes ago, ET80 said:
2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

we are already gonna remove him

what more can you do?

make the vikings lose to SF?

Make KC lose to Houston? Not sure how it's relevant, but if we're putting in requests...

okay. And make Seattle lose to GB.

That should do it then

I don't want Baltimore because they will murder us, and I refuse to give any good vibes to Tennessee. So do what you will in that one.

Amen.

@bucsfan333 & @Counselor

Welcome back Bucs, we always appreciate you dedicating your time to judging mostly low-quality submissions from these individuals competing for the title of King of the Forum

Welcome to King of the Forum Counselor! I was happy to see you finally respond to one of my PMs 

Here's a quick run-down... I was shocking the forum by not being an absent host... Then I went MIA for a solid week or so. But now I'm back and ready to crown a champion...

But that back-story is imperative to this challenge...

I asked our 10 competitors to write an apology letter on my behalf to the themselves. 

We're going to rank them 1-8 (2 losers unsurprisingly failed to submit submissions) (1 = funniest, 8 = worst)

My next post will be the 8 submissions

Here's our 8 submissions!

On 1/7/2020 at 6:00 PM, The LBC said:

Dear Guys,

Hey, it's me Finn and I feel like I owe you all an apology for my going MIA.  I've been secretly training ahead of a tryout for my favorite Japanese gameshow Maimaitijanku and well **** got real.  I was practicing carrying a car battery with my junk and, well, let's just say that I probably shouldn't have used metal cables.  I kind of electrocuted my junk.  OK, I totally electrocuted my junk.  And not in a good way.  It why I was so pissy with Pickle Rick.   I mean, you try not being all kinds of aggro when you just lit up your love tackle like the Great Christmas Light Fight.

So anyway, I was all set to get things going again and then some jerk left the Golden Globes on the TV the other night.  And Tom Hanks was accepting an award and he teared up, then I teared up, and then I got one of those erections lasting longer than four hours.  OK, I was that jerk.  And I'm not gonna tell you what I did after that, because I can already tell that mission is getting turned on.  HI Mission.  I knew you couldn't stay away, you smug bastard.  Stop picturing me in a Taylor Swift wig and fake teeth, creeper.

So anyway, yeah, I'm sorry.  My bad.  I'll post the next competition tonight.

- Tha God Finneus

On 1/7/2020 at 11:57 PM, daboyle250 said:

Hello Cowards,

Since the start of the year, I see that you’ve been complaining about my absence. I’d feel bad about it but I don’t. Contrary to popular belief, I do have a life outside of FF and sometimes I need to drin- I mean smok- well, you guys know. But there are some of you I don’t completely hate, so I’m sorry for taking so long to post a challenge up. You guys make the rest of these bum****ers somewhat bearable. I should probably be back in my regular schedule but I really don’t care so we’ll see about that. 

tenor.gif

Later Losers,

Finn

On 1/7/2020 at 12:48 PM, Outpost31 said:

2070, what a heckin year.  In spite of all two of my accomplishments in life, I’m helpless but to harken back and reflect on my biggest regrets in life.  Cold Kombucha in hand, early 2020 causes the most distress.  There was the time I swore he was a she, the time I regretfully forgot to wake up for a week, the time I got locked in my own car and really thought I was stuck there because I forgot I could open the door and the time I farted in front of a Mexican lady because I thought she wouldn’t understand a fart in English.  What a year full of regret.  Unfortunately, all those failures don’t come close to my biggest failure of that year in which I made a commitment to host a King of the Forum game on footballs future and I failed the contestants.  They deserve better than my benders and fender benders I had to run from because I was on a bender that held me up and kept me from providing some good competition and entertainment.  I failed so hard I made them write my own apology.  These failures simply exacerbated my shortcomings at the tail end of the previous year in which I gave Smug Squad an undeserved vote and also used ****ING GODDAMN KOMBUCHA AS A 20 QUESTIONS ANSWER IN SOME UNNATURAL DISPLAY OF STUPIDITY!  For all of these failures, I truly, sincerely, respectfully and humbly apologize.

Sincerely,

Finneas Romulus Gage

On 1/8/2020 at 11:21 AM, The Orca said:

Apology Contest:

I'm not sorry you all suck

On 1/8/2020 at 11:47 AM, Malfatron said:

Sorry that I didnt kick Outpost from the arena for good. Sorry that I didnt take 10 more days to post the comp to make Outpost go insane. Sorry I didnt make an NBA pick em comp, so that Outpost can forfeit the comp and you can eliminate him. Sorry that Outpost is even playing this game. So so sorry

22 hours ago, Forge said:

Guys, 

I am sorry that you are all far less important than Raspberry White Chocolate Chip pancakes at IHOP. Understand, I had things to do. Priorities in life that come before this game and before you. Like spending 16 drunken hours in IHOP eating breakfast. Can you blame me? Have you seen this stuff? How am I suppose to pass up Banana Crepes with Nutella? You guys want these challenges faster? Be better. Be better than IHOP. I am sorry that none of you are. 

Sincerely, 

Fin

19 hours ago, ET80 said:

I'm sorry letter:

Esteemed thread guests,

Let me start by quoting the great Jonathan Smith - known in the hip hop community as Lil Jon - when I say "Don't start no ****, won't be no ****..."

For you see, it is I who must apologize to you for starting this ****. I went ahead and figured we needed time away from football and all of these damn "This one single New Orleans Saint is better than your entire team" threads in Comparisons and Gen and I started the game "The King of the Forum". (For as good as the Saints are, they surely lose a lot when it matters).

This **** has proven to be most infuriating, as I have been shoveling YOUR **** since we started this game. All I ask is that you try to keep up with the challenges. You have all proven to be as capable as a spider monkey on meth, with all due respect to the monkey. None of you have lives, we all have 10,000+ posts on a message board - so why does it take you ten days to finish out something that took me 30 seconds to think up?

So, I must apologize. I apologize for thinking any of you had two halves of a brain cell to rub together for a synapse to fire to generate a thought to actually maintain this effort.

I apologize for believing in you dolts.

Cordially,

- JFinG.

58 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

hello potential Kings, 

i suck. I’m sorry.