FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

Period 10: I'm Sorry

coffee-cup-desk-pen.jpg?itok=G9Tl78Qu

* This will be a creative writing challenge.

* As you all know, I've failed at being a host since 2020 arrived. I've been neglecting you all for things I deemed more necessary/fun. I'm back on my regular schedule... but I do feel bad about going MIA for a few days... so that leads us to our next challenge.

* All 10 of you will write an apology letter to you guys on my behalf. You will write the apology as if you were me. 

* My two guest judges and myself will rank all 10 of you based on how much we enjoyed your apology letters. The goal of these apology letters are to amuse the rest of us. 

* The judging criteria will be how funny we found your letter to be.

* Letters may NOT exceed 250 words. 

* Whoever writes the funniest apology letter will nominate two players for public execution... We'll then hold a vote to determine who is executed. 

* You will submit these via PM to myself. 

DUE: Thursday 6pm EST

1. @gopherwrestler

2. @The LBC

3.  @daboyle250

4.  @Malfatron

5. @Forge

6.  @ET80

7.  @The Orca

8.  @Outpost31

9.   @SwAg

10. @theuntouchable

I just wrote mine in five minutes flat.  I just wasn't so desperately in need of validation that I immediately snapped to write it as soon as the challenge was posted.  Take note, Finn, I actually put time and consideration into mine.  (Though after you read it, you may actually hold that against me.)

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

I just wrote mine in five minutes flat.  I just wasn't so desperately in need of validation that I immediately snapped to write it as soon as the challenge was posted.  

That’s like a vegan saying they’re a vegan but that they don’t always go around saying they’re a vegan.

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@FinneasGage, are a certain number of finishers safe from nomination?  Because I think that would be a good idea.  Otherwise, someone who does really well in this challenge could go over someone who doesn’t submit or submits, “Sorry, people.”

nope. whoever wins has complete control. 

and so far we've only had one "sorry people"-level response