James Morgan
QB FIU

TB 161.
Darrion Daniels
DT Nebraska

TB 194.
Josh Metellus
S Michigan

Trade down with Philly, gathering a 2nd and 4th this year. Reasoning for the trade down is all the 4 OT are off the board

if we could get Kinlaw at 21 that would be INSANE lol hes been inching into Top 10 territory daily

would be awesome though like this overall

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Spoiler- LSU heavy, so it meets the Licht criteria for credible mock draft.  😀  I m not a Stanley guy as a developmental Qb.  Freeman was never 60% completion at KSU, so I m not a fan.  I would rather go Anthony Gordan or Cole McDonald in Day 3.  

LSU heavy and could completely see the first 2 rounds turn out as they do here. As the draft gets closer the more and more I think CEH is the RB going at the end of the 1st or early 2nd and it’s Taylor that’s slipping to 45. Fumble problem with Taylor concerns me but it is correctable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

LSU heavy and could completely see the first 2 rounds turn out as they do here. As the draft gets closer the more and more I think CEH is the RB going at the end of the 1st or early 2nd and it’s Taylor that’s slipping to 45. Fumble problem with Taylor concerns me but it is correctable.

Yeah. The late round of rumors about CEH being higher on team boards than most think seems legit.

Reminds me of a couple years ago when everyone had Frank Ragnow as a third/fourth round pick. Then a few days before the draft, rumors started that he's probably going in the first round. Then Detroit took him in the first.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Spoiler- LSU heavy, so it meets the Licht criteria for credible mock draft.  😀  I m not a Stanley guy as a developmental Qb.  Freeman was never 60% completion at KSU, so I m not a fan.  I would rather go Anthony Gordan or Cole McDonald in Day 3.  

I love this draft. Hope it happens.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Can t get behind. giving up a 2nd next season.  Not sure Jefferson is what they need unless they want Godwin outside a lot more.  Problem is they like their slot WR to really help out in the running game.  Can Jefferson be as effective?

10 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Just a reminder, a credible Bucs draft must have Ben Bartch or Robert Hunt in it.  If you believe Licht won t draft a small school olinemen, u crazy.  😎

Not sure that's the case this year. It took Alex Cappa a full year to be ready. In my opinion, they're going to target guys who can play now. 

• Like 1

I can't get behind trading up. I don't see a knockout Tackle prospect. The two Studs in this draft are Chase Young and Simmons in my mind that are can't miss players. 

The value is deep on day two and three. Trade down and get more picks and fill out the roster. You can find a starting right tackle in Wilson/Cleveland and I'm really high on stealing a guy like Trey Adams from Washington. 

• Like 1