Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, Dome, that's simply not true.  All we know from your claim is that you would off yourself at someone's house and they would be identified and implicated.  That sounds like you're framing them for your murder by identifying them in the write-up, not revealing their role in a write-up.  It's a claim that makes no sense because it's a lie, Dome.  Not even your teammate, Orca, is pretending it's believable.

If they’re identified, it wouldn’t matter if they’re implicated... 

the implication in my death is the flavor

the identification is the mechanic 

do you really not understand how that works?

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@Malfatron I'm sorry for being mean.  If you were reading the thread, you would know I have been being yelled at for hours, which is mostly nonsense, and you're allegedly one of the people who are good at this, and you showed up and refused to be even modestly engaging in an evidentiary case that I laid out.  Sorry this is as close to an apology you're getting because it's at least partially your fault.

Im not upset, so dont worry.

I agree that i cant engage as much this game due to being on vacation all week

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Im not upset, so dont worry.

I agree that i cant engage as much this game due to being on vacation all week

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

@Malfatron, here, you big ******* ignoramus.  Take a moment's break from using your neanderthal jaw to crunch on small rodents to read a simple explanation:

Look at the first post.  It is AIDS.  No one understands what the **** it says because we don't have Klingon brains, but Slappy apparently does.  It is a tie according to him.

Look at the next post by Rick.  It is a post he made apparently using his Klingon brain.  It has the Count as five people on Hockey, and two on Matts, yet Slappy somehow mistook this for a potential tie.

Then look at the next post.  Slappy acknowledges it was an error because he misplaced Dome/matts vote.  So, it was a one vote difference from a tie.

Do you see how you can observe a role through the vote counts?  Because seemingly two people's votes count the same as five other people.

So if you ignore the first sentence, which was intended to be funny, and I laughed, this post actually is a pretty good explanation.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

What red lettered invest

Orca made up an investigation on me saying that I am Blue-Aligned, and has just simply not addressed the thread evidence of my now-claimed role as Bipolar, Green, which at least two other people are known to have the same role.  Due to the timing, Orca likely made up the investigation to defend Dome, who is Mafia.