Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

Just now, rackcs said:

No, it's still a ******* stupid vote format

I’m not arguing that it’s not; I’m simply stating that it allowed me to connect some dots.

I was trying to ascertain your color and am admittedly still not completely sold, albeit choosing to believe Forge was a true Indy. 

TBH if/when another blue flips, it doesn’t bode well for you two...but I believe Forge was Indy.

Just now, SwAg said:

The distinction is the context.  You're trying to circle the wagon around Dome with a clearly fake investigation, which I have already claimed out of, with thread proof.  Meanwhile, my fake investigation kicked off the day so that it could be the centerpiece for information development where there is no hybrid hammer and I can control whether it runs amok or not.

Orca is claiming a false investigation near crunch time to save a vulnerable teammate.  And I am willing to die for that, so when I flip Bipolar Green, make sure you lynch both Dome and Orca.

1. We have 7 hours left, it's not crunch time lmao. You are just gonna spin everything arent you lol

2. I actually think Dome is scum now and not aligned with you. That move makes no sense

3. If I was trying to save Dome why on Earth would I make up a fake invest on you. I've had real invests on you and you got me lynched instead. 

4. I think you faked the invest to draw out whoever roleblocked you assuming that was the truth since you change info hourly 

5. Look how many people have voted you since I labeled you Blue Aligned...1, 2 maybe

6. You acting damn scummy now going crazy even though Dome is still the lynch I believe and you got Racks just humping your leg this game

7. You are Blue Aligned. Simple as that